L'Ambitieux 1680 - scala 1/48

Basera a tutti, inserisco qualche foto riguardo alla costruzione del secondo ponte di batteria, ho realizzato i bagli e posizionato interno scafo per controllo delle quote ..... sembra tutto ok

Basera everyone, I post some photos about the construction of the second battery deck, I made the beams and positioned the internal hull for altitude control ..... everything seems ok

20200822_155328.jpg20200822_155400.jpg20200822_155405.jpg20200822_155417.jpg20200822_155736.jpg20200822_155743.jpg20200822_170353.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Vinicio:)
it is simply a pleasure to read your blog, a precise work , professional process that brings beautiful results! ThumbsupThumbsupThumbsup

Basera a tutti, inserisco qualche foto riguardo alla costruzione del secondo ponte di batteria, ho realizzato i bagli e posizionato interno scafo per controllo delle quote ..... sembra tutto ok

Basera everyone, I post some photos about the construction of the second battery deck, I made the beams and positioned the internal hull for altitude control ..... everything seems ok
Beautiful craftmanship Vinincio.

Grazie mille per gli auguri e l'affetto che mostrate nei miei confronti. Per i lavori sul mio modello sono momentaneamente fermo ma appena riprenderò questa attività hobbistica sarà mia premura aggiornarvi sullo stato degli avanzamenti sul mio modello. Vi ringrazio e vi abbraccio tutti.....carissimi amici.
Ciccarelli Vinicio

google translation:
Thank you so much for the good wishes and affection you show towards me. For the work on my model I am momentarily stopped but as soon as I will resume this hobby activity it will be my concern to update you on the progress of my model. I thank you and I embrace you all ..... dear friends.
Ciccarelli Vinicio

Last edited by a moderator:
Back