LE COMMERCE DE MARSEILLE SCALA 1/72

What a huge work on this big number of beams - very good progress.
and I think I recognize also the bolting of the beam elements - did you use brass nails or wire?
Very good and accurate work !!!

What a huge work on this big number of beams - very good progress.
and I think I recognize also the bolting of the beam elements - did you use brass nails or wire?
Very good and accurate work !!!
Grazie, i bagli composti sono incollati , per simulare la chiodatura ho usato filo d'ottone passante. In questo caso i chiodi non sono necessari, cosa invece che sto facendo col fasciame esterno usando microtondini d'ottone da 3/10.

Thanks, the compound beams are glued, to simulate the nailing I used through brass wire. In this case the nails are not necessary, which I am doing with the external plating using 3/10 brass micro-rounds.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is one of the rare models, I am in love already during the construction
The way of presentation, with the two completely different sides is amazing - in addition the "weathered model look" like a 300 year old contemporary model :cool:
Please Michele - show us more often in shorter intervals the working status

Questo è uno dei modelli rari, me ne sono innamorato già durante la costruzione
Il modo di presentazione, con i due lati completamente diversi, è sorprendente - inoltre il "modello esposto alle intemperie" sembra un modello contemporaneo di 300 anni :freddo:
Per favore Michele, mostraci più spesso a intervalli più brevi lo stato di funzionamento
Ciao e grazie per tutti Purtroppo il tempo è quello che è e cerco di stare dietro un po 'a tutti.
Approfitto per pubblicare i miei ultimi avanzamenti. Ho iniziato a fare l'artiglieria, comincio con gli affusti.

Hello and thank you for everyone Unfortunately, time is what it is and I try to keep up with everyone.
I take this opportunity to publish my latest advances. I started doing artillery, I start with the carriages.

IMG_4218.JPGIMG_4219.JPGIMG_4226.JPGIMG_4227.JPGIMG_4230.JPGIMG_4236.JPGIMG_4239.JPGIMG_4241.JPGIMG_4243.JPGIMG_4249.JPGIMG_4259.JPGIMG_4260.JPGIMG_4267.JPGIMG_4287.JPGIMG_4274.JPGIMG_4276.JPGIMG_4277.JPGIMG_4278.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back