LE COMMERCE DE MARSEILLE SCALA 1/72

Buonasera, terminato l'Oriente in un nuovo cantiere, LE COMMERCE DE MARSEILLE in scala 1/72. In pratica si tratta della stessa monografia di Gerad Delacroix.
Ho appena terminato il fanale di poppa. Domani inizierò con l'impostarmi il cantiere.

Good evening, finished the East in a new construction site, LE COMMERCE DE MARSEILLE on a 1/72 scale. In practice, this is the same monograph by Gerad Delacroix.
I have just finished the stern light. Tomorrow I'll start by setting up the construction site.

IMG_4483.JPGIMG_4493.JPGIMG_4508.JPGIMG_4516.JPGIMG_4517.JPGIMG_4519.JPGIMG_4521.JPGIMG_4525.JPGIMG_4530.JPGIMG_4532.JPGIMG_4537.JPGIMG_4547.JPGIMG_4549.JPGIMG_4554.JPGIMG_4557.JPGIMG_4561.JPGIMG_4577.JPGIMG_4584.JPG

Gracias por una muy buena demostración de trabajo de latón, hermoso resultado.

Grazie per un'ottima dimostrazione di lavori in ottone, bellissimo risultato

Thank you for a very good demonstration of brass work, beautiful result

Last edited by a moderator:
Hallo Michele,

Great that you started the building log of this new model - I will follow with biggest interest and will try to learn as much as possible.

For everybody interested in the planset Michele is using, here you can find the Planset Review with Look Inside

BTW: Two members of shipsofscale are the authors of this monograph @G. DELACROIX as author and @Gilles Korent for the english translation

Very good start of the works - clean and stabile jig + very good work on the keel elements
I am pretty sure, that this will be a very interesting building log of this highly interesting ship
The Commerce de Marseille is since a long time one of my favorites, but my personal capabilities and experience do not suit the needs for such a model.
Michele posted in the french forum of Gerard two photos comparing the original size in scale 1:48 and the reduced scale 1:72 he is building the model.
So that everybody can imagine the difference - for me 1:72 is much more complicated than 1:48 - and with this we can also get a better imagination of the high quality Michele is working. Sorry for "steeling" these photos
img_4511.jpg img_4512.jpg

BTW: Many Thanks to our member @G. DELACROIX - Gerard Delacroix for publishing this amazing planset

Ottimo inizio dei lavori - dima pulita e stabile + ottimo lavoro sugli elementi della chiglia
Sono abbastanza sicuro che questo sarà un registro di costruzione molto interessante di questa nave molto interessante
Il Commerce de Marseille è da molto tempo uno dei miei preferiti, ma le mie capacità personali e la mia esperienza non soddisfano le esigenze di un tale modello.
Michele ha pubblicato nel forum francese di Gerard due foto confrontando la dimensione originale in scala 1:48 e la scala ridotta 1:72 che sta costruendo il modello.
In modo che tutti possano immaginare la differenza - per me 1:72 è molto più complicato di 1:48 - e con questo possiamo anche avere una migliore immaginazione dell'alta qualità che Michele sta lavorando. Ci scusiamo per "ingrossare" queste foto
View attachment 110970 View attachment 110971

A proposito: Mille grazie al nostro membro [USER = 5858] @G. DELACROIX [/ USER] - Gerard Delacroix per aver pubblicato questo fantastico set di piani

Grazie di tutto :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You of the good start, Michele. One question to ask: Part of the stem head, as well as stern post are half black. Is there any reason for this?

google translate:
Sei di buon inizio, Michele. Una domanda da porsi: parte della testa dello stelo e il palo di poppa sono per metà neri. c'è qualche ragione per questo?

grazie

[QUOTE = "Jimsky, post: 71673, membro: 5832"]
Sei di buon inizio, Michele. Una domanda da parte: parte della testa dello stelo e il palo di poppa sono per metà neri. c'è qualche ragione per questo?

Google Traduttore:
Sei di buon inizio, Michele. Una domanda da parte: parte della testa dello stelo e il palo di poppa sono per metà neri. c'è qualche ragione per questo?

Grazie
[/ CITAZIONE]

Ciao, sì, il motivo c'è. Il lato dritto sarà quasi completo ed userò sia in legno di pero che ebano e bosso. Mentre l'altra metà, quella sinistra mostrerà solo le parti necessarie, quindi nessuna colorazione ma userò soli il legno di pero

Translated by Google:

Hi, yes, the reason is there. The straight side will be almost complete and I will use both pearwood and ebony and boxwood. While the other half, the left one will show only the necessary parts, so no coloring but I will only use pear wood

Ma la cosa straordinaria che il lavoro si raddoppia e come se avessi fatto due speroni di prua !!! una realizzazione così non la avevo mai vista . Complimenti !!!

google translation:
But the extraordinary thing is that the work is doubled and as if I had made two spurs of the bow !!! I had never seen such a realization before. Congratulations !!!

Ma la cosa straordinaria che il lavoro si raddoppia e come se avessi fatto due speroni di prua !!! una realizzazione così non la avevo mai vista . Complimenti !!!

google translation:
But the extraordinary thing is that the work is doubled and as if I had made two spurs of the bow !!! I had never seen such a realization before. Congratulations !!!

Grazie Giancarlo lo avevo detto che sarebbe stato un modello diverso

Hi, yes, the reason is there. The straight side will be almost complete and I will use both pearwood and ebony and boxwood. While the other half, the left one will show only the necessary parts, so no coloring but I will only use pear wood

This sounds very interesting - I am looking forward to see this idea executed - Great.
By the Way: Your execution of the stem structure with all the parts, half in pear and half in ebony - never saw this before
And all this in the small scale - Very good workmanship !!!

This sounds very interesting - I am looking forward to see this idea executed - Great.
By the Way: Your execution of the stem structure with all the parts, half in pear and half in ebony - never saw this before
And all this in the small scale - Very good workmanship !!!

Grazie, non sarà semplice ma la voglia di fare bene certo non manca.
Buona giornata.

Back