LE COMMERCE DE MARSEILLE SCALA 1/72

Buongiono, è ancora tutto provvisorio. I quinti saranno pareggiati solo quando saranno fissati alla ciglia e distanziati con gli zappoli e riempitori. Come noterete alcune parti dei quinti sono in legno di badì. Questi pezzi verranno poi eliminati in un secondo momento dal lato dove ci saranno solo le parti protette. Rimarranno madieri, mezzi madieri e alcuni scalmi e scalmotti perchè non mi piacciono i quinti tagliati tutti nella stessa misura.

google translation:
Buongiono, it's still all provisional. The fifths will be trimmed only when they are fixed to the eyelashes and spaced with the hoes and fillers. As you will notice some parts of the fifths are in wood of badì. These pieces will then be eliminated later on the side where only the protected parts will be. There will remain floorboards, half-floorers and some oarlocks and scalmotti because I do not like the fifths all cut to the same extent.

IMG_4705.JPGIMG_4701.JPGIMG_4704.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Buonasera, ho preparato i quinti in avanti, ora sto procedendo con quelli addietro. Sono solo appoggiati, verranno fissati alla chiglia e distanziati con i relativi zoccoli solo dopo aver impostato l'arcacia e gli scalmi di prora. Una volta fissato il tutto procederò a pareggiare i quinti, non dovrebbe essere un gran lavoro in quanto già collimano abbastanza, dovrò solo fare molta attenzione visto la loro fragilità, 2 mm di spessore per gli scalmi... Per ora solo ancora tanta segatura
1f642.png
1f609.png

google translation:
Good evening, I have prepared the fifths forward, now I am proceeding with those backwards. They are only supported, they will be fixed to the keel and spaced with the relative hooves only after having set the arcacia and the fore rowlocks. Once set the whole thing I will proceed to equalize the fifths, it should not be a great job as they already collimate enough, I will only have to be very careful given their fragility, 2 mm of thickness for oarlocks ... For now only so much sawdust

IMG_4710.JPGIMG_4711.JPGIMG_4713.JPGIMG_4715.JPGIMG_4716.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Very good progress my friend
A very good looking stern construction - beautiful
BTW: I like your way with the small timbers as spacers between the frames (better and more accurate than to have them cut out of the jig)
IMG_4713.JPG
and the screws to hold the rubber bands
IMG_4715.JPG

Back