LE COMMERCE DE MARSEILLE SCALA 1/72

Very good progress my friend - and looking very very good, especially in this relative small scale of 1:72.
I like the way you made and control the openings for the upper and lower sills of the gunports - great way!
For me is not completely clear, how you connected or better later on disconnected the removed frame parts "of the left side"?
These areas are still so clean, so they were not glued together, or?

[QUOTE = "Uwek, post: 83172, membro: 5020"]
Ottimo progresso amico mio - e molto bello, specialmente in questa scala relativamente piccola di 1:72.
Mi piace il modo in cui hai realizzato e controlla le aperture per il davanzale superiore e inferiore degli sport acquatici - ottimo modo!
Per me non è del tutto chiaro, come hai collegato o meglio in seguito disconnesso le parti del telaio rimosse "sul lato sinistro"?
Queste aree sono ancora così pulite, quindi non sono state incollate insieme, o?
[/ CITAZIONE]

Ciao, ero curioso anch'io di vedere se i pezzi mancanti si sarebbero tolti facilmente. A tale scopo ho usato solo punti di colla il minimo indispensabile per tenerli provvisoriamente uniti e che mi permettessero poi di staccarli senza grandi difficoltà. E devo dire che il lavoro è stato un successo.

Hi, I was also curious to see if the missing pieces would be easily removed. For this purpose, I only used glue points, the bare minimum to keep them temporarily together and that would allow me to detach them without great difficulty. And I must say that the work has been a success.

Hello @Michele Padoan

one question. I´ve seen that you use this Jet . You are satisfied with the quality ? What is the minimum thickness which the machine can do ?

Thank you !

Google:
una domanda. Ho visto che usi questo Jet. Sei soddisfatto della qualità? Qual è lo spessore minimo che la macchina può fare?

1579457383786.png

[QUOTE = "Cantiere storico di Olivers, post: 84684, membro: 5340"]
Ciao [USER = 5682] @Michele Padoan [/ USER]

una domanda. Ho visto che usi questo Jet. Sei soddisfatto della qualità? Qual è lo spessore minimo che la macchina può fare?

Grazie !

Google:

View attachment 129319
[/CITAZIONE]
Ciao faccio uso di questa mini calibratrice ed è ottima. Riesco a calibrare tavolette fino ad 1 mm di spessore
Hi I use this mini calibrator and it is excellent. I can calibrate tablets up to 1 mm thick

bb1714ae1942f971f4db47f4a4211166.png

Last edited by a moderator:
with technical details - sounds very interesting

I am every time impressed that Micheles projects looks in every stage like "complete". In early phase e everytime clean and the geometries are well definied. This shows his high level and his quality.
If i look at my hull, i know my qualitiy ROTFROTF.

I am every time impressed that Micheles projects looks in every stage like "complete". In early phase e everytime clean and the geometries are well definied. This shows his high level and his quality.
If i look at my hull, i know my qualitiy ROTFROTF.

L'importante è cercare di fare sempre il meglio che si può. Alla fine i miglioramenti verranno sicuramente :)

The important thing is to always try to do the best you can. In the end the improvements will surely come :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back