Le Coureur 1776, model 1:48 by Adi

Witaj Adi arytmia serca to nic przyjemnego sam ją miałem przeszedłem dwa zabiegi ablacji czyli wypalania źródeł arytmi serca teraz jest zdecydowanie lepiej więc głowa do góry będzie dobrze .Pozdrawiam Mirek.

Hello Adi, cardiac arrhythmia is not a pleasant thing, I have had it myself and have undergone two ablation procedures, i.e. burning out the sources of my heart arrhythmia, and now it is definitely better, so cheer up, you will be fine.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear friends,

These are times of upheavel, so there wasn't quite as much to read from me.

In addition to serious helth problems, which thank God I have managed to get under control again, a long-cherished wish has come true.

I was able to hand over my company at the end of the year and will therefore be a pensioner from the new year.

This means I have more time for model building and I'm really looking forward to it. The Coureur in particular should be finished.

Thank you all for your continued kind support and you can be assured that there will be more to come from me.

I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all and your loved ones a merry, blessed and peaceful Christmas and a healthy, happy and prosperous New Year.

Yours Adi

Coureur_20231219_1.jpg

Coureur_20231219_2.jpg

Coureur_20231219_3.jpg

Coureur_20231219_4.JPG

Coureur_20231219_5.JPG

Witaj
Adi ciesz się każdą chwilą życia i bądź szczęśliwy wszystkiego najlepszego. Pozdrawiam Mirek

Hello
Johann, wonderful work as usual, like Uwek I would like to see this model live someday. Regards, Mirek

Hello Adi, it is very reassuring to hear that you have overcome the health problems well and that you feel fit again. I would also like to congratulate you on your well-deserved retirement from the ninth year.

All the best for you and your family for a blessed Christmas and a happy new year.
Best regards Tobi and family.

Übersetzt mit DeepL (https://www.deepl.com/app/?utm_source=ios&utm_medium=app&utm_campaign=share-translation)

Back