Le Coureur a 1:48 model from CAF by JEEP

Your deck and superstructures are looking very good - a great model Thumbsup
Realy an inspiration for my work on my model

Mon pauvre Coureur.
After many errors and "redo's" finally working on standing rigging. I hope the model can be seen through all the desk litter, for if I tidy up it will all fall into a mess within minutes anyway. I found some the supplied blocks hard to work with so had to improvise or use some from my stash. This model is no longer an accurate representation but having more fun now just to improvise. My big decision now, is hang the sails or not. The sail work along with running rigging will be at least another 6 weeks work.....hmmmm61.jpg0 9sz3WA@ 6

61.jpg63.jpg64.jpg65.jpg66.jpg67.jpg

Very good work my friend - are you also plan to install the guns on the other side?
I hope to see soon some updates on the rigging ....... would be interesting to see

Very good work my friend - are you also plan to install the guns on the other side?
I hope to see soon some updates on the rigging ....... would be interesting to see
Hi Uwek ............... my plan is to keep the port side as unencumbered as possible; a sort of half and half type of thing. Although I'd hate to waste 4 good guns.

Hi Uwek ............... my plan is to keep the port side as unencumbered as possible; a sort of half and half type of thing. Although I'd hate to waste 4 good guns.
Good idea - maybe you can use one or two for the later base as somehow a diorama....

Mon pauvre Coureur.
After many errors and "redo's" finally working on standing rigging. I hope the model can be seen through all the desk litter, for if I tidy up it will all fall into a mess within minutes anyway. I found some the supplied blocks hard to work with so had to improvise or use some from my stash. This model is no longer an accurate representation but having more fun now just to improvise. My big decision now, is hang the sails or not. The sail work along with running rigging will be at least another 6 weeks work.....hmmmmView attachment 2652380 9sz3WA@ 6

View attachment 265238View attachment 265239View attachment 265240View attachment 265241View attachment 265242View attachment 265243
Dear jeep
it's looks wonderful work and the result is beautiful Thumbsup:)

Last edited:
Hi John Paul. First, a belated happy birthday. Secondly, if you are building the YuanQing Bluenose, why not join the Bluenose Group Build?

I would Heinrich but feel a little late to the party, would I have that much more to add ? I do rely heavily on the group and appreciate their trailblazing through the build. Now if only I could understand Chinese. (and stay out of Chelos posts.)

I would Heinrich but feel a little late to the party, would I have that much more to add ? I do rely heavily on the group and appreciate their trailblazing through the build. Now if only I could understand Chinese. (and stay out of Chelos posts.)
I am sure that all Bluenose builders would appreciate to have a look at your build and see what you have done. Your Coureur is a case in point! The decision is obviously yours, but I am sure that I speak on behalf of the whole family when I invite you to join the guys.

Back