Le Coureur

So people it has arrived. I checked everything twice and there are 2 positions, namely 1Y and 1XF. However, I have read that it is not a problem to get it quickly. So far, the first impression has been very positive in terms of quality.
Great news, Tobias. Despite some delays, you have the kit! we suggest everyone who purchased this kit, check our invaluable resource under the group build. We have collected all information necessary for the successful kit build. You will find many images of the actual build from our friends in China. Paul @paulv1958 made a video series of his build, he also translated half of the manual into English with more meaningful text. Our build logs discussed some discrepancies in the manual and help avoid misassembly.

Great news, Tobias. Despite some delays, you have the kit! we suggest everyone who purchased this kit, check our invaluable resource under the group build. We have collected all information necessary for the successful kit build. You will find many images of the actual build from our friends in China. Paul @paulv1958 made a video series of his build, he also translated half of the manual into English with more meaningful text. Our build logs discussed some discrepancies in the manual and help avoid misassembly.

Hello Jimsky, thank you. There can be no question of a delay, everything went smoothly, I only made a typo in my postcode information, which is my own fault. Two parts are missing, but Tom from CAF knows and sends them out tomorrow so everything is fine. In the last few days I have spent a lot in the individual posts that I sometimes no longer know exactly where something is. But I can ask, that's the nice thing here at SOS

Small update, Tom wrote me this morning that the missing parts have been sent, thank you again Tom. Yesterday I received mail from Ancre in France and from Amazon. I don't want to withhold it from you. A word about Uwe from some post, yes Uwe, I agree with you Ancre can be addicting

Attachments

• D7317A1E-6826-461E-8BB5-7CAB08AFA711.jpeg
    D7317A1E-6826-461E-8BB5-7CAB08AFA711.jpeg
    237.8 KB · Views: 10
Good Morning all. I have a question about the dry dock. Is there an installation direction regarding the numbering (all numbers can be read in one direction). It seems to me that the teeth are slightly crooked.

Hallo Tobias, the real expert is actually Uwe, but I'll try to answer the question from my point of view. the toothed parts already have a slight slant due to the lasering process, but this has no effect in this case. The fact that the teeth on the frames are slanted is due to the later course of the clinker planks. I found the fit of kit to be surprisingly good.

Coureur_20210127_1.jpg

Coureur_20210127_3.jpg

Coureur_20210203_1.jpg

Adi I thank you for your answer. It was late yesterday and the light in the kitchen was not optimal. So far, everything has just been put in place. As soon as I'm home from work, I'll check it again and change it if necessary.

ONCE maybe you should surf through my Building log, especially in the beginning you can find serveral Information, f.e about your Last questions and points

Last edited:
ONCE maybe you should serve through my Building log, especially in the beginning you can find serveral Information, f.e about your Last questions and points
Hello Uwe, thanks for the tip, since this morning I haven't been doing anything other than reading your construction diary.ROTF

You are fast - and you made a good start...... I am looking forward....

Hello assembly, I started yesterday with the first frames (No.7) after about 45 minutes almost finished and then ……. slipped and the break. It's all half as wild, glued again, waited and then carefully filed further. I hope that in the next few evenings I will be able to manage about 2-3 per day without breaking .

Back