Le Coureur

Good evening everyone, I've given myself a few thoughts about the break-free filing of the frames and had to find out for myself that it works best this way. (see picture) hope that it will help one or the other.

I've read quite a bit lately about a certain set of files, a must-have, so to speak. Corradi needle files. Well what can I say:

I've read quite a bit lately about a certain set of files, a must-have, so to speak. Corradi needle files. Well what can I say:
Yes - they are very good - I have three sets with different "hieb"
Since I have them I am using them every day, they are laying around permanently on the desk
BTW: Very good for making the steps in the frames

Hello everyone, it's Sunday evening, a bitter weekend is behind me. File, file, file ……. grinding ……, oh yes and filing. However, I think it can be seen. Tomorrow the subframe will be adjusted and everything will be aligned and adjusted.

EE14173D-1901-46C3-BDA8-3FF218727C1B.jpeg

Mann - you are very fast - making all the frames and with first sanding only in some days - WOW
and in addition it is looking very good my friend.
PS: What do you mean with "subframe"? Maybe the keelson, the part of the keel construction, which is fixing the frames down towards the keel?
keelson-floors-keel-640x330.jpg

Mann - you are very fast - making all the frames and with first sanding only in some days - WOW
and in addition it is looking very good my friend.
PS: What do you mean with "subframe"? Maybe the keelson, the part of the keel construction, which is fixing the frames down towards the keel?
View attachment 248984
Hello Uwe, first of all thanks, by subframe I meant the "shipyard" or parts A2 A5 A7 etc. die do not fit exactly. must adjust this to the tension as you described it in one of your posts.

Back