LE FLEURON. 1729. 1\48. KUDIN ANDREY.(YouTube)

Hello! The film tells about the shell, created by the method of "shell".
Fine, in my opinion, a method that does not require carpentry skills
and allows you to work out the model from the inside ...

Uwek

Administrative
Staff member
Administrative

Once more a very educational video - many thanks for showing us the execution of waterway and scuppers
Your work is extremely good.
Out of which material are these small tubes (circular and rectangular) - which kind of metal?

Once more a very educational video - many thanks for showing us the execution of waterway and scuppers
Your work is extremely good.
Out of which material are these small tubes (circular and rectangular) - which kind of metal?
Thanks for the rating, Uwe! These tubes; and round and rectangular cross-section, molded from two-component plastic with the addition of black paint.
Differences with metal ... Not visible from the plane! ;)

Hello! First of all - good health to all! :cool:
And a little about work \ hobby ...
I decided to do spirketing to strengthen the waterway. I will need it in the future when I will remove the finished deck from the hull ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

102_1080p_1.gif102_1080p_2.gif102_1080p_3.gif102_1080p_4.gif102_1080p_5.gif102_1080p_6.gif102_1080p_7.gif102_1080p_8.gif102_1080p_9.gif

Jimsky

Staff member

Андрюха, друже! Вітаємо з Днем народження, бажаємо міцного здоров'я, щастя і довгих років життя !!!

Uwek

Administrative
Staff member
Administrative

Very interesting technique with the soldering iron......Looking very good.

One question:
which kind (material and how you produce them?) of treenails are you using?
11.JPG

Very interesting technique with the soldering iron......Looking very good.

One question:
which kind (material and how you produce them?) of treenails are you using?
Thanks for the rating, Uwe!

This material is a pear;
The rail, with a cross section of 0.7 * 0.7 mm, extends through an opening in a steel plate (die).
Then it is painted with black nitro paint.

Hello Kudin,
I have just finished watching all 104 episodes of you build on You tube over the last week. I have learned a lot of new techniques from your tutorial. Especially painting the treenails black with a spray can, thats a fabulous idea. Looking forward to seeing you rig the model.
Thank you. Brian.

Hello Kudin,
I have just finished watching all 104 episodes of you build on You tube over the last week. I have learned a lot of new techniques from your tutorial. Especially painting the treenails black with a spray can, thats a fabulous idea. Looking forward to seeing you rig the model.
Thank you. Brian.
big great job bravo
Many thanks! :)

I will continue? ;)

Uwek

Administrative
Staff member
Administrative

Great new video - > supe idea with the butt-joint -> with only making half of the thickness of the plank a cut with the saw and add the paper - so you get an imagination of the joint !! Thumbs-Up