Le Rochefort yacht de port de 1787 au 1/36 ( monographie ANCRE)

Your work is exceptional! Your and @Tobias‘ work are museum quality. I keep trying to meet your level of precision without success. That said, you‘re an inspiration to keep trying…

merci beaucoup Tobias en espérant arriver à ton niveau ,et moi je suis encore plus impressionné par tes réalisations

thank you very much Tobias, hoping to reach your level, and I am even more impressed by your achievements

Hello Oliver and Titoneri, I am honored by your compliments, thank you very much. Well, as you may know, I've been doing the hobby for 3 years and building POF for not quite 2 years. I try to build in good quality but I still have a lot to learn. I'm not sure what standard museum quality is supposed to have and whether such a thing even exists. I know various conversations and discussions about this from several forums and opinions differ here. There is still so much to build on the La Palme and Le Rochefort models, things I have never done before, a lot can still go wrong. There is still a long way I/we have to go and there is still a lot to learn. With each of our models things will get better so we can then benefit from the experience. Each of us builds a model that we can be proud of, whether it is 100%, 90% or 50%. It was created with our skills and that should make us proud, each and every one of us.

Back