Le Saint Philippe 1693 1:48 piani Lemineur Ancre

Anche se ultimamente , sono poco presente vi ringrazio di vero cuore dei vostri pensieri nei miei confronti !!

Grazie mille .

google translation:
Although lately, I am not very present, I thank you from the heart of your thoughts towards me !!
Thanks so much .

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Giancarlo, did you rin into somr problems with your SP1693?
I am still figuring out fault in the plan as in P. 45

Polish_20210215_193541057.jpg

with the scupper in mid of the skirting board being teard away by the anchor.
Also do the big 1/48 plans and the drawings of the plans in the booklet do differ in rrlevant details.

Hallo @Giancarlo 60 ,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Are you still working on your Saint Philippe? it would be very interesting to see some progress

Salve a tutti voi questo progetto in scena di costruzione del modello di San Filippo in scala 1:48 da monografia ANCRE, confido nei consigli e aiuto di tutti voi. Alcune immagini del lavoro svolto fino ad oggi .

google translator:
Greetings to all of you this project on the scene of the construction of the model of St. Philip in scale 1:48 by ANCRE monograph, I trust in the advice and help of all of you. Some images of the work done to date.

Hallo @Giancarlo 60
Birthday-Cake
Knowing that you were online here lately..... Are you still working on your Saint Philippe? it would be very interesting to see some progress

Salve a voi tutti , in primo luogo porgo le mie scuse e il mio ringraziamento a coloro che mi hanno dedicato un attimo del loro tempo per gli auguri di compleanno e le mie scuse per la mia lunga assenza .

Purtroppo i lavori al mio modello si sono interrotti in questi ultimi anni per motivi di salute , mi auguro tanto che possa riprenderli quanto prima anche se trovo molto difficoltosa la cosa .
Ringraziandovi nuovamente auguro a voi tutti buona vita e buon lavoro

Hello to all of you, first of all I offer my apologies and my thanks to those who have given me a moment of their time for birthday wishes and my apologies for my long absence.

Unfortunately, the work on my model has been interrupted in recent years for health reasons, I very much hope that I can resume them as soon as possible even if I find it very difficult.
Thanking you again I wish you all a good life and good work

Salve a voi tutti , in primo luogo porgo le mie scuse e il mio ringraziamento a coloro che mi hanno dedicato un attimo del loro tempo per gli auguri di compleanno e le mie scuse per la mia lunga assenza .

Purtroppo i lavori al mio modello si sono interrotti in questi ultimi anni per motivi di salute , mi auguro tanto che possa riprenderli quanto prima anche se trovo molto difficoltosa la cosa .

Hello to all of you, first of all I offer my apologies and my thanks to those who have given me a moment of their time for birthday wishes and my apologies for my long absence.

Unfortunately, the work on my model has been interrupted in recent years for health reasons, I very much hope that I can resume them as soon as possible even if I find it very difficult.
Sorry to hear and many thanks for the info.
Wish you a fast and complete recovery - keep care my friend

Hallo @Giancarlo 60
Birthday-Cake
Hope you are well and you can work a little bit on the model.....

Back