Linberg's "Captain Kidd"

nino

Great job on the sails too. It looks like a enjoyable model to build. I just bought one along with a Jolly Roger (La Flore).

Doing your own Rat lines seems like it would be fun. To tie them the right way is Knot. (pun intended)1524870589234.png

Nino

SigEp Ziggy

My first comment!
I had to say you are doing a great job, I have the Jolly Roger in my stash and the Kidd on my wish list. The plastic back stays look petty good on this build. I plan to post my Nina in 1/144 build soon.

Uwek

Admin
Staff member
Administrative
Blandford Group Build

My first comment!
I had to say you are doing a great job, I have the Jolly Roger in my stash and the Kidd on my wish list. The plastic back stays look petty good on this build. I plan to post my Nina in 1/144 build soon.
We are looking forward to see your Nina here in our forum ...... :cool:

torrezani21

Original Date: May 29, 2006

For all practical purposes it is finally finished. I only have a very few minor adjustments and things to do (that I am aware of). Thank you everyone for all your attention and kind words of encouragement thru this 5 month build. This kit was something else. The parts did not fit good and had to wrestle with alot of things. Now, I am not complaining because I learned a lot about modeling on this project. The rigging plans were one page and had to have a magifying glass to even make anything out about it. I just tried to get as much out of this kit as I could.
Thanks again for tuning in !
Donnie

I know that there are a lot of pictures, but I am sure that someone out there would want to see as much as possible in case they are trying to build this one too.
SENSATIONAL, IT SEEMS WOOD

Donnie

Admin
Staff member
Administrative

thank you all for the kind words. When I built this model, I didn't even know the names of the ratlines and shrouds at the time, much less if the rigging was even correct. Basically, I knew absolutely nothing. I am probably about half way there (understanding) now I guess -- LOL