Looking for Plans/Plates for HMS Victory

Update:

I emailed John McKay, using the email Zoly provided. I was not optimistic I would actually get a response, due to the rumor of his passing.

I am happy to report Mr. McKay is alive and healthy. He responded to my email with information available on HMS Victory. See below;

===========================================================================
Hello Ken,

Thank you for this, it was good hearing from you and I did indeed hear from you. I'm not away yet and I don't know how a story of my death could have started.

This must have been difficult for you to write so I am grateful for it and thank you for your kind words. I can also see some humour here; as Mark Twain said "Rumours of my death are greatly exaggerated."

I have attached an information sheet on the Victory drawings that I hope will answer your needs and I wish you all the best with your model.

Kind regards,

John

============================================================================

Here is the sheet of available drawings and relevant information. If you are looking for the same, just reach out to John via email. The format is Word .docx, which I'm not sure how to make available to the SoS community. Zoly or any other Admin, if you let me know how best to share it I will do so. Copying & pasting will not work.

Attachments

• VICTORY INFORMATION SHEET.docx
    17.5 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Update:

I emailed John McKay, using the email Zoly provided. I was not optimistic I would actually get a response, due to the rumor of his passing.

I am happy to report Mr. McKay is alive and healthy. He responded to my email with information available on HMS Victory. See below;

===========================================================================
Hello Ken,

Thank you for this, it was good hearing from you and I did indeed hear from you. I'm not away yet and I don't know how a story of my death could have started.

This must have been difficult for you to write so I am grateful for it and thank you for your kind words. I can also see some humour here; as Mark Twain said "Rumours of my death are greatly exaggerated."

I have attached an information sheet on the Victory drawings that I hope will answer your needs and I wish you all the best with your model.

Kind regards,

John

============================================================================

Here is the sheet of available drawings and relevant information. If you are looking for the same, just reach out to John via email. The format is Word .docx, which I'm not sure how to make available to the SoS community. Zoly or any other Admin, if you let me know how best to share it I will do so. Copying & pasting will not work.
here are they as more visual in jpg format

VICTORY INFORMATION SHEET (1)_00001.jpgVICTORY INFORMATION SHEET (1)_00002.jpg

It's a 1/90 scale
hi Hoss6262
i was given a Momoli 3mv-27 1:90 scale HMS Victory, but there is no plans or instructions.
i saw from your comment you keep plans, this is my second plank on frame model and i am ready
to start this beautiful ship.
i would be glad to paid you for any information you may still!!
this is my first post and i hope this is the correct way to post.
J

What do you mean by plans/plates. I just finished a Mamoli Victory. I make duplicates of all my plans. It's sixteen pages of plans and then three 1/1 ratio sheets. Is this what you're looking for?
hi ken
I am new to posting and i was just given a Momoli mv-27 hms victory and the instructions and plans are missing.
please tell me what you would charge to send me these planes and instruction!!
Jhook

Hi Kens I tried once before to contact you about your post this is about the manoli victory. I not sure if I'm going about contacting you correctly.

i received the 1/90 scale monoli victory as a gift but have no plans or instructions of any kind.
i will gladly pay you for your time and effort thank you.

hi Hoss6262
i was given a Momoli 3mv-27 1:90 scale HMS Victory, but there is no plans or instructions.
i saw from your comment you keep plans, this is my second plank on frame model and i am ready
to start this beautiful ship.
i would be glad to paid you for any information you may still!!
this is my first post and i hope this is the correct way to post.
J
Hallo @Jhook
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back