• Ships of Scale has incorportated an extra level of security when you log In. Please follow on-screen prompts to acknowledge that you are not a robot via a "Check Box" or a "Pictorial Check Box Puzzle". This is needed due to higher level of AI Activity Security.
  • SUBSCRIBE TO SHIPS IN SCALE TODAY!

    The beloved Ships in Scale Magazine is back and charting a new course for 2026!
    Discover new skills, new techniques, and new inspirations in every issue.

    NOTE THAT OUR NEXT ISSUE WILL BE July/August 2026
  • Win a Free Custom Engraved Brass Coin!!!
    As a way to introduce our brass coins to the community, we will raffle off a free coin during the month of August. Follow link ABOVE for instructions for entering.

Mamoli Black Prince to the "Lady Kathrine" 1:57 Completed

Thanks Mate!
Did I get it right Greg?


And a good day to you too. Its getting close to my bedtime now here in Southern California.
 
Thanks Mate!
Did I get it right Greg?


And a good day to you too. Its getting close to my bedtime now here in Southern California.

Yeah not bad.....But it would be better to say.....
Goodonya mate!​
I'll get you talking like an Ozzie very soon.
:eek::D;)
Have a nice day
lol.:p
Greg
 
Thanks Bob. Hope to do a good job on the Hannah.

Greg you help me with that now. Maybe when I retire I guess you Iwill take a trip across the pond to Assie land some day.
 
Back
Top