MARKS 1/4 SCALE POCHER DUCATI BUILD [COMPLETED BUILD]

Nothing gets your heart going like a Ducati. I thought that it was a full size bike when I saw it. Nice.

I should have done a better job at building a log like you did peter. But once I've starting rolling ......stopping to explain in detail what I've done has been done 1000 times already on almost every forum or YouTube video. It was an enjoyable kit but often found myself in an OCD condition for those pesky details. I thank you profusely Peter for your log and scale ideas. This was my first attempt and kit building in 20 years so I wasn't sure I still "had it" in me.
the next kit is the 1/350 enterprise. I built one 25 years ago and sold it for $1800.00 shortly after completion.
See you on the ship forums soon.

I should have done a better job at building a log like you did peter. But once I've starting rolling ......stopping to explain in detail what I've done has been done 1000 times already on almost every forum or YouTube video. It was an enjoyable kit but often found myself in an OCD condition for those pesky details. I thank you profusely Peter for your log and scale ideas. This was my first attempt and kit building in 20 years so I wasn't sure I still "had it" in me.
the next kit is the 1/350 enterprise. I built one 25 years ago and sold it for $1800.00 shortly after completion.
See you on the ship forums soon.
I'm glad I could serve as an inspiration, Mike.
Regards, Peter

BRAVO
My Congratulations finishing this highly interesting model
I am a fan of historic bikes, so I am waiting for an oltimer-model-kit .....

Back