Model Expo problems

It sounds to me like a staffing problem due to COVID 19. Its a similar scenario all around the world with small businesses.

Our shop like many others had suffered 4 employees sick with COVID included myself.
I have kept working from home filling out Parts Requests because that’s my department completely separated from sells but the others had to miss work for a few weeks.
I am always willing to check the status of any of our members in this forum, just drop me a notice.
Rogers order for Tanganica strips .5 x4x50mm is in back order and is coming from Corel Italy.
Corel does not have at the moment this type of wood and promised us to ship it soon, two weeks tops.

Our shop like many others had suffered 4 employees sick with COVID included myself.
I have kept working from home filling out Parts Requests because that’s my department completely separated from sells but the others had to miss work for a few weeks.
I am always willing to check the status of any of our members in this forum, just drop me a notice.
Rogers order for Tanganica strips .5 x4x50mm is in back order and is coming from Corel Italy.
Corel does not have at the moment this type of wood and promised us to ship it soon, two weeks tops.
Hi,
I just replied to your private message. I have no outstanding orders with you, must be another Roger?, but you just proved my point about how good you are to your customers :).

All of our members are welcome to ask me anything about Model Expo and if I will do the best to answer it.
A Great Teacher long time ago said: “There is more happiness in giving that there is in receiving”. So the one who is most happy is not the person who gets things, but the one who gives to other people.
That being said, it makes me happy to help you guys.
Acts 20:35

HI BLUEBEARD, MY QUESTION IS NOT ABOUT ANY DELAYS IN ITEMS, BUT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF M/S IS GOING TO KEEP GOING WITH THE DAVID ANSCHEL KITS IN PROGRESS THE LAST ONE LOBSTER BAY, COULD YOU TELL ME WHAT THE NEXT ONE WILL BE AND WHEN. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE YOU AND YOURS DON

Well Don and guys, this is delicate.
I am afraid that I expose our new kits on the works, Mark the owner wouldn’t be so happy with me.
But I can assure you guys that we are working on two particular models that I know through the great vine that are almost ready for production.
Don’t want to make this an official news because every aspect of the models developing are a hush hush thing.
I am not entirely informed, but as soon as my Production Manager let’s me say what it is, you guys will be the first to know.

Well, when the
Well Don and guys, this is delicate.
I am afraid that I expose our new kits on the works, Mark the owner wouldn’t be so happy with me.
But I can assure you guys that we are working on two particular models that I know through the great vine that are almost ready for production.
Don’t want to make this an official news because every aspect of the models developing are a hush hush thing.
I am not entirely informed, but as soon as my Production Manager let’s me say what it is, you guys will be the first to know.
Well, when they're ready, they're ready...

Did you order a model or spare parts?
I can track the process of your order if you provide me with the order number.

Yes, that sounds correct.
You have a bigger chance in getting your items earlier than 10 days.

A few weeks ago, I ordered a piece of wood for the FAIR AMERICAN I'm building. I was pleasantly surprised how swiftly the order was handled. Got it way before I expected it. Thanks, Bluebeard!!

Hi, I am a fairly new member and starting my first build. I ordered a kit from Model Expo on 12/25/21 with a proposed delivery time of 8-20 days. My order number is AB-60157, it’s the armed Virginia sloop which I hope to be my first build. Thanks for any help you may be able to provide, just concerned that my order may have slipped through the cracks.

Back