Model Expo problems

Shipping seems to be a problem for them.I placed an order on 3/9 was told it would ship by 3/11 today is 3/14 and no tracking # and now they dont answer emails. Order # AB-63953.

Last edited:
Hey John,
Your order will be processed today.
Model Expo has grown so much that we receive over 300+ orders daily.
We have 5 employees just taking care of the shipping department and will hire more.
Our building is just too small now to take care of so many orders that’s why we are moving next month to a bigger facility.
This is how our shipping department looks with processed orders at 10:00 in the morning.
There is another space not shown that has another 60+ orders.
9991136A-6139-45BE-8F71-0E4BB44372C9.jpeg

I too am having issues with an order which was supposed to be fulfilled withing 20 days. My order number is: AB-62231. John is nice on the phone, but lax in the follow u[ department. An email or a phone call to update status after an inquiry would be helpful.

I too am having issues with an order which was supposed to be fulfilled withing 20 days. My order number is: AB-62231. John is nice on the phone, but lax in the follow u[ department. An email or a phone call to update status after an inquiry would be helpful.
I will give you an answer later after I get out my doctors office.

I have never had John return a phone call from a message I left. My guess is he's up to his neck in alligators trying to run the business. That's why updates on this thread are so important.
You are so correct.
John is going nuts with the calles he receives and most of the time I have to help him out.

Hey John,
Your order will be processed today.
Model Expo has grown so much that we receive over 300+ orders daily.
We have 5 employees just taking care of the shipping department and will hire more.
Our building is just too small now to take care of so many orders that’s why we are moving next month to a bigger facility.
This is how our shipping department looks with processed orders at 10:00 in the morning.
There is another space not shown that has another 60+ orders.
View attachment 296267
Nice to hear you are busy but no excuse for giving ship dates and not sticking to the date.

Here is a picture of your order together with others ready to go .
9BD1C967-45ED-4E77-8796-D01EAF145BA2.jpeg

Hey James,
I checked the status of your order and it is the way by UPS.
Here is a picture of the results of that tracking.
918D1B2B-D985-4FA0-B397-53536D2721F5.jpeg

Yes it is.
1 OcCre Sir Ernest Shackleton HMS Endurance 1:70
Your model is the one under the Manolo model.
13A11789-B010-4EE5-A5E3-0578FC98B0A3.jpeg

Thanks Bluebeard. I know it gets hectic sometimes, and couple that with the new building you are moving into, it makes for interesting times.
Jim

Hang in there Bluebeard. Work on my model's deck has stopped because the wood hasn't arrived, but there are other parts of the ship that could use some planning and work. It's amazing that getting that wood from Corel has taken over 3 months. It shows just how screwed up shipping has gotten lately. It's really nice to have you here providing some feedback. That by itself keeps customers.

Last edited:
Hang in there Bluebeard. Work on my model's deck has stopped because the wood hasn't arrived, but there are other parts of the ship that could use some planning and work. It's amazing that getting that wood from Corel has taken over 3 months. It shows just how screwed up shipping has gotten lately. It's really nice to have you hear providing some feedback. That by itself keeps customers.
I also have stuff waiting from Corel myself.
What is it that you need, we have lots of material from Europe that sometimes could be despatch to accommodate for Corel.
We buy material from the same place that Corel does.
We might have what you need in the house.

Back