Modelship Dockyard - New Kit [Modelship Dockyard] PoF H.M.S. Enterprize 1774, the 1/48 version!

Hi folks, this is Victor from Modelship Dockyard. First of all I want to wish you all, a happy Chinese/Lunar new year! It’s the year of Loong (Dragon). I know a lot of you are waiting, i’ve received many messages and emails about this kit. Now, as a “festival gift”, I’m now bringing you guys the 1/48 PoF HMS Enterprise 1774.

We released the 1/96 Enterprise a while ago, and have sold over 200 kits world wide.
https://shipsofscale.com/sosforums/threads/pof-1-96-h-m-s-enterprize-1774-by-modelship-dockyard.12153

But we realised that many of you not satisfied with the delicate guy, we have received multiple feedback, they want something LARGE. Well who don’t want a big one? We will get you satisfied! Also, unlike the 1/96 version or the previous Blandford kit, we will be providing rigging, to fill the regrets of those who want to have them on. Now without further ado, let’s jump into it.

0.png

Very interesting kit - POF HMS Enterprise in 1:48 - what do you need more?

In the following topic you will find some historical information about the ship and the class as well as some contemporary drawings of the ship

we will never compare a scratch-building Medea with a kit of Enterprise :cool:, so need to rush...take your time.;)
Thanks Jim. I have struggled with motivation lately and seem to drift from one part of the build to another. I'm making progress and the deck is starting to look crowded so as soon as I can get my images sorted I will do some updates.

Back