Nauticurso "Artur" Brazialian fishing Boat [COMPLETED BUILD]

Great job!! My small observation, the anchor in your model without the stock. In real life, if you dropped this anchor while stay, you will not have a chance to lift it up. :cool:

This is the anchor while onboard of the ship, The stock folded.

1628819672421.png

...and this is while in the sea, at stay.

1628819775191.png

Great job!! My small observation, the anchor in your model without the stock. In real life, if you dropped this anchor while stay, you will not have a chance to lift it up. :cool:

This is the anchor while onboard of the ship, The stock folded.

View attachment 249983

...and this is while in the sea, at stay.

View attachment 249984
Great observation. I should have known. That is the kits anchor.
Thank You. Good eyes.

And that is the end of this build.
I am almost finished with "The Galilee Boat". A very interesting model. I will post the building log as soon as I finish it.IMG_8986.JPGIMG_8987.jpgIMG_8988.JPG

Last edited:
Great model, Julius! There are so many small details that attract an eye. Your commissioner should be pleased with your work, and should be proud! Thumbs-Up
Thank you Jimsky for the kind words.
I took the model down to Model Expo today but tomorrow Mr. Marc Mosco will see it, so far everyone else in the shop loved it.

Bienvenido al fórum.
Si enseñas lo que tu compañía produce en este forum, la gente se arrebata contigo y tu compañía.

Welcome to the forum.
If you show in this forum your creations, our members will go crazy with your company and your products

Bueno, me dedico hace muchos años a trabajar en el mundo naval haciendo fotos, videos, multimedia, animaciones 3D etc, tambien ocasionalmente maquetas, y hace ya unos años me "asocie" con otros para dedicarme casi exclusivamente a hacer maquetas navales.
como conozco bastante el muundillo naval, y manejo programas cad y 3d, impresoras 3D etc, hacemos un conjunto muy completo.
a qui podeis ver algo de nosotros:

un saludo, desde el norte de España

MikeC,
Mike are you from Croatia?
Your emoji of the “Looking Eye” in the ship’s bow, is something very much used in Croatia.

mil ojo de Horus, parece ser procedia de Egipto se institucionalizo en los herederos de esa cultura por todo el mediterraneo, fenicios, griegos etc, la costumbre no se perdio, no es muy dificil ver actualmente ese simbolo en barcos de la costa este (mediterranea ) de España, en la actualidad.

Gracias por ese pedazo de historia, no lo conocía.

José, thanks for that piece of history, one I didn’t know about.
"Horus 1000 Eyes", originated in Egypt and trespassed through history and absorbed by the Mediterranean, Phoenicians and Greeks.
It is not that difficult to see this symbol today in ships on the Mediterranean east coast of Spain.

Screen Shot 2021-08-14 at 4.36.29 PM.png

Hey, You got good eyes.
I bought those long time ago from Hobby Lobby because they looked king of cute and after so many years having it, finally I found doors that could use them.
Thanks

Back