New kit of 1/48 Battle station / Deck cannon scene based on Le Fleuron under preparation

Because the shipping is very cheap, buyers in China can get good after-sales service, in addition to the basic replenishment services, the producers can also be guided through the social platform. Because the language is the same, communication is easy.

However, if there is no distributor in overseas trade, I think it is difficult to guarantee good after-sales service. If buyers want to guarantee the service, then the price of the model kits must be much more expensive than now.

I am very happy to see your message.

In China, this kits have been sold over and over again. Even recently, a building competition by this kits was held in the China Ship Model Forum.

Thanks for the response Sam. Can you tell us how we here in the US can order one of these kits? Does ZHL make and distribute this kit or other company? Are you able to comment on the quality of the kit? Does the China Ship Model Forum have a website with pictures of the models that were entered into the building competition? Thanks!!

If you look closely in the upper left hand corner of the pictures at the beginning of this post you will observe some Chinese writing as well as "4hmodel.com". Enter "4hmodel.com" on Google and it will bring you to what looks like a Chinese ship model forum (need to hit translate this page). In the upper right hand corner of the site is a list of what appear to be Chinese companies under "related classification". Each one of these has details of members models BUT I did not find the Le Fleuron kit nor could I find a website for the China Ship Model Forum. As noted above have asked Sam to see if he could provide us with that information. Some of you may already be familiar with the 4hmodel.com site but it was new to me. Is it possible that one of the companies mentioned on this site is the one that produces the Le Fleuron kit??

I HAVE SO MUCH PROBLEMS ORDERING SOMETHING FROM TAABAO, IS THERE SOMEONE WHO CAN TELL ME HOW TO ORDER THIS DOES ALI EXPRESS HANDEL THIS ALSO, PLEASE HELP Don

I use Superbuy as a shopping agent for Taobao. (search Reddit for the Superbuy guide 5.0 to get all the info you need on costs, tips & tricks).
Of course, there are other agent options to.
I don't know when, or if, ZHL and Aliexpress will follow. It depends on the number of kits produced I guess.

Last edited:
ZHL is a distributor, I have only seen model kits he developed black pearls.

In China, many people are not used to using the forum now. Everyone is using QQ chat and communication. Most of China's ship model brands have their own QQ group, where you can exchange ideas and get more direct and quick help.

So how does one go about placing an order for this kit- I was unable to get by the Chinese. Even when the order page came it would not let me proceed.

Try copy-pasting the respective Taobao URL into Superbuy.com.
It's all English. You lose some money on the exchange rates and shipping but you save some on T.... (Fill in obvious blank)

A seller on Ebay now offers it to. For a steep premium.

Decisions, decisions.

Hi I too have been trying to get this model, but the tabaoa site is just impossible to navigate, i have signed on to superbuy, now if i can only find the model on tabao site does anyone have a link to it. THANKS Don

Back