Not good

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may not have a medical degree, but I do have friendship’s healing touch. Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it! Get well soon!

You certainly have my my thoughts and best wishes. Take care and get well soon.

It’s depression. I am having a very difficult time dealing w something right now.
thanks. I missed work today because of bad headache and very bad depression. And it’s more than just feeling sad. I can’t cope w some things anymore.

Hallo my friend, we are all with you - although everywhere in the world
Do never forget - you have also here a lot of friends - we stick with you
Thumbsup

Donnie please go and see your doctor,there are several options these days to combat depression.I have been there and so has my wife,both at the same time.I was on tablets for about 18months.This was a few years ago and we have both got through it and no longer are on medication

Kind Regards

Nigel

Hi Donnie, I know I am new here, but I can feel the freindship between these folks. Hope you will get well soon. There is always a way how to solve thinks and there is alway reason why be happy.

Stay well.

Matus.

Last edited:
Donne, I feel for you, mate. I have regular struggles of this kind and appreciate your pain. Still here though and find comfort with all our friends on forums such as this. In a world that doesn't care, it's surprising how many do. My best wishes to you at this difficult time.

Donnie, understand you well, I know exactly what it's like to have it like this, then it's good to have something that focuses more on
positive and fun things like model building.
Other things that can help with the mood can be, going for a walk to a cafe with a friend for a cup of coffee,
Or a walk in nature, Fresh air.
Good luck.

welcome to my world I fought this all my life

what happens anyone with a creative imagination sees things in their heads they are in a constant state of thinking up ideas, projects, works of art it never shuts off. What happens is to actually create what you see is extremely frustrating because it takes time, money, energy, materials and the actual physical work to do it. You may have a 100 ideas and no way to vent it so it builds up and you find yourself sinking deeper into a depression everything seems to just be out of reach. People around you say just stop, but you can't it just overwhelms you like A tsunami.
so i am told it is just all in your head it is not real take it slow small pieces at a time. There is always a way out always an option this is an overload.
people who have never been in this place could never really understand it. You have to learn to stop the world and breath.

Donnie
Id all of the responses above show you is you loved by a lot of people who care. We are there for a chat together or privately.
A lot of guys helped me through a very tough time when my eyesight became to much for me.
I backed off modelling almost everything. my friends, modelling friends all knew how much I loved building. They helped encouraged me.
So here I am encouraging you PM us we are there.
Suggestion take a break go to a museum, go for walks a scheduled time with the wife hold hands hug as you walk, but look around you and see the wonders.
I am still far away from being better but I am starting to slowly build again.
Remember we are here
Dave F.

DONNIE, WITH ALL THE OTHER COMMENTS AND WISHES, THERE IS ONE OTHER THING YOU COULD AS YOU WELL KNOW, TURN IT OVER TO GOD, HARD BUT IT DOES WORK WISHING YOU THE BEST. AS ALWAYS Don

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back