Panart battle deck section x2 kit mash up [COMPLETED BUILD]

Hi gibby!
I may have missed something, but why do the wheels have those four holes?

Radek
That I'm not sure of to be honest. The kits are of 2 different ages. One is older than the other. The newer kit came with more updated stuff that I'm having to incorporate or change on the older one. The newer kit had holes in the wheels of the carriages as the older kit did not. I didnt want to have mixed matched carriages so I made them the same. But to he honest I'm not really sure why it has holes in them.

Thank you.
Maybe someone else who knows cannons better more will answer in time...

Radek
Thay would be awesome. Only other thing I can think of is cutting down on weight that would make it easier to roll the dlm into position

Well finally got all 4 of the cannon on deck and rigged out. Got the cannon balls and buckets and barrels in place. Even made some rum barrels for the tables, because what's a ship with out rum. Now working on the hammock holders.
View attachment 281230View attachment 281231View attachment 281232View attachment 281233View attachment 281234View attachment 281235View attachment 281236View attachment 281237View attachment 281238View attachment 281239View attachment 281240
Fine work- no ship is complete without a couple of rum barrelsROTF.

Back