Parts for ship models

Dear Colleagues ! My name is Alexey Baranov. I am a professional ship builder. I build ship models in the period from the 18th to the beginning of the 20th century. I also help my colleagues from different countries to manufacture parts for ship models, such as ship artillery, anchors, and other parts. I am pleased to present you my new site. On this site are models of my own ships and models of ships and models of my friends. Also on this site you can find drawings of ship models and a large collection of previously assembled parts for ship models. And if in my collection of parts you do not find the ones you need, I can create absolutely new ones for a particular ship on any scale and as always with excellent quality.
Let me introduce you to the model of the Standart imperial yacht, the construction of which I am currently completing. For this ship, I also made metal parts using the method of precision vacuum casting of brass on wax-melted models.

IMG_0672.jpgIMG_0674.jpgIMG_0675.jpgIMG_0676.jpgIMG_0677.jpgIMG_0678.jpgIMG_0679.jpgIMG_0680.jpgIMG_0681.jpgIMG_0684.jpgIMG_0685.jpgIMG_0686.jpgIMG_0687.jpgIMG_0691.jpgIMG_0694.jpgIMG_0695.jpgIMG_0696.jpgIMG_0697.jpgIMG_0698.jpgIMG_0699.jpgIMG_0700.jpgIMG_0701.jpgIMG_0703.jpgIMG_0706.jpgIMG_0708.jpg

Dear Colleagues! My name is Alexey Baranov. I am a professional shipbuilder. I build ship models in the period from the 18th to the beginning of the 20th century. I also help my colleagues from different countries to manufacture parts for ship models, such as ship artillery, anchors, and other parts. I am pleased to present to you my new site. On this site are models of my own ships and models of ships and models of my friends. Also on this site, you can find drawings of ship models and a large collection of previously assembled parts for ship models. And if in my collection of parts you do not find the ones you need, I can create absolutely new ones for a particular ship on any scale and as always with excellent quality.
Let me introduce you to the model of the Standart imperial yacht, the construction of which I am currently completing. For this ship, I also made metal parts using the method of precision vacuum casting of brass on wax-melted models.

Hello Alexey @Alexey Baranov, are you planning to be a sponsor? you can read the guidelines here

https://shipsofscale.com/sosforums/pages/dlumberyard/

If you are a hobby shop, kit distributor, kit manufacturer, a private individual a donation of a kit or service to the program will give a builder the opportunity to build the model as well as the sponsor will benefit from a graphic sponsorship logo which will appear on the bottom of the builders posts as a “sponsored by”. The program is a win, win for everyone as the builder your build is being supported by a sponsor and for the sponsor you are getting the exposure and advertising showing the modeling community your willingness to support and advance the hobby.
As for Ships of Scale[1] and the model building community at large, the program’s goal is to advance the hobby through better build logs, introduction to skilled individuals and businesses.
Each and every sponsored build is custom designed to meet the needs of the builder. For example, a builder selects a project but has no means to draw or laser cut a set of bulkheads someone can step up and say I can do that for you, or a builder needs rough lumber or milled planking again a sponsor can step up and provide it. A sponsor can step up and say you build the hull and I will provide a carved figurehead or fittings or a set of cannons. A project that might never get built is now possible with the help and support of the sponsorship program. This will also give the incentive for builders from beginners to master builders to apply.

Zoltan

Добро пожаловать на наш форум, Алексей! Мастрески выполнена модель, восторг да и только!

Google translate from Russian: Welcome to our forum, Alexey! Mastreski made model, delight and only!

Dear colleagues. Thank you very much for a warm welcome.
Personally for Zoltan. Unfortunately I am not an online store for a hobby. I am the same ship model as all other users. However, in my work I have achieved some progress and mastered the technologies that I use in the construction of my ship models. I know that for many ship modelers the solution of problems with the manufacture of naval artillery and other metal parts sometimes becomes very difficult and often unsolvable. I can help with the solution of this problem using my knowledge and experience.
Thank you for understanding.

Hello.
Yes, I have drawings of this ship. Drawings can be found on the forum at the beginning of this topic:
More detailed photos can be found on my website in the "ship models" section here:

Excellent modelling skill matey.... methinks though that your post and website link is basically advertising.... 6 Euro's for an English ship of the line.... from what Zoltan's guidance post on becoming a sponsor ..... I suspect this page is the wrong place to advertise part/s, plans etc mate.

But once again .... I commend you on your craftsmanship

@Alexey Baranov
Алексей, от всей души поздравляем Вас с Днем Рождения! Желаем крепкого здоровья и новых творческих успехов!!

Alexei, we wish you a Happy Birthday with all our heart! Many more years to come, and many-more new creative successes!

Back