PAYMENT AND ORDERING

Heinrich

Staff member
Bluenose Moderator

Hello Gents. The moment you have been waiting for has arrived. The PayPal is fully functional. The one requirement that I do need is your e-mail addresses. This is so that the official PayPal bill can be sent to you!

Please PM (Private Message - Conversations) me with your e-mail addresses (see instructions on how to PM me below)

Hover your mouse over my name on the sidebar and a new window will appear and click on the "Start Conversation" button and write me a PM.
See the below image.

heinrich-conversation-start.jpg

ASAP. (I do already have a few)!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Canoe21 Lawrence you can check your e-mail. Your PayPal bill will be e-mailed to you a bit later! :D

Hello Gents. The moment you have been waiting for has arrived. The PayPal is fully functional. The one requirement that I do need is your e-mail addresses. This is so that the official PayPal bill can be sent to you! Please PM me with your e-mail addresses ASAP. (I do already have a few)!
Hello Heinrich,
Email ad Sparks; pkor1g(at)gmail(dot)com

Last edited by a moderator:
@marter1229 Hello Terry :) No my friend, you did not miss anything. Let me explain. The kits are ready for shipment now and the PayPal is fully functional. There is no official "order list". I just work on the list of names of members who have said that they want the kit. When I have your email address, we will send you a PayPal bill. You then just pay normally as per PayPal. So on my list you are firmly entrenched in the #3 position - so please do not worry.

@Canoe21 Lawrence has the coveted #1 position on the list so his PayPal bill has already been sent to him. We just want to make sure that there are no hiccups with his payment process and if that goes smoothly we will send out that rest of the PayPal bills.

That is why we need everyone's e-mail addresses please.

I know Zoly, but untill now didnt find out how to send a PM
The fastest way is if you put your cursor on the name of the member you want to write a Personal Message
aa.JPG

Here "Heinrich" . than you will see that a small screen will open -> here click on "Start Conversation"

Than this will open:
ab.JPG
Type a header and the text and if you finished click on "Start Conversation" at the bottom

More information you will get also in our Video Tutorial

GOOD NEWS !!!! Explosion BottleGold StarBeerThe first PayPal bill has been sent out, has been paid and the money has been received. The PayPal system thus works flawlessly! ! !

Bluenose #001 will be shipped tomorrow via FedEx which has indicated a delivery time of 4 to 7 working days. Congratulations @Canoe21 Lawrence !!!

The fastest way is if you put your cursor on the name of the member you want to write a Personal Message
View attachment 196394

Here "Heinrich" . than you will see that a small screen will open -> here click on "Start Conversation"

Than this will open:
View attachment 196395
Type a header and the text and if you finished click on "Start Conversation" at the bottom

More information you will get also in our Video Tutorial
@Uwek
Thank you for pointing this out.
The funny thing I did exactly like that in my first PM to Heinrich.
However I was not really sure this was the correct way to do. (Digibetic?)
Thanks again,
Piet

And there goes #001! :)ThumbsupBottle

View attachment 196556

All yours @Canoe21 Lawrence!
Hello Heinrich, I thank you very much for your very kind words and nice comments. It has been a pleasure buying this Wonderful Bluenose Kit from you and all the way from China and at such a very good price. You make it all so very easy, THANKS.
Regards Lawrence

Back