PRINTZ FRIDERICH (1761 - 1780) - danish 70-gun Ship of the Line - 1:48 by Karl I. Malcha

yes there was a removable wooden wall in front of the stove between the boatswain's and the carpenter's cabins.
I omitted it to have a look at the hearth. Only the removable battens on the deck are installed.

View attachment 250776View attachment 250777
Kein critic Karl, nur zum erzaelen die leute de bauen den Kit Norske -1.74? dass its exsist Will und can nicht dein Arbeit krisiren. Es ist lang uber Normal. War die Kanon Turen wie im Norske Lowe nur am seite eingesetz oder soll ist wie normal the ture en demHULL eingesetz.

to Pat71:
ask Thomas Wilberg , he has all plans from the rigsarkivet Kopenhagen : Thomas.Wilberg@me.com
Hallo @kalliboot
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hallo mein Freund - entschudlige bitte die etwas späte Gratulation, ich bin derzeit auf einer Geschäftsreise und habe ein wenig Zeitverschiebung
Alles Alles Gute zu deinem Geburtstag
und schöne Grüße auch an deine Frau
Liebe Grüße aus Kolumbien
Uwe

Many many thanks for your birthday greetings!
Aged 82 now I feel sometimes like an archaeological relic and surely it is not the time to start a longer lasting project. But two of my granddaughters asked for a "sweet little Chapman barge", and grandfather started ...
Have a nice day!
Karl Ingwer

Hallo Karl Ingwer,
I am happy to hear that you are well and back with modeling.
So maybe we can hope, that you make a building log of the barge? This would be great.

When I see this work it humbles me completely. I also get
This work makes me so depressed (LOL)....I don't know if I would ever make a ship like this, just incredible. I'm not really depressed just awed. Incredible work and detail. Thank you for this log.

Herzlichen Glückwunsch zum Geburtstag, Happy birthday, I wish you much joy, satisfaction and above all health.
A good and correct start is half done.
Many many thanks for your birthday greetings!
Aged 82 now I feel sometimes like an archaeological relic and surely it is not the time to start a longer lasting project. But two of my granddaughters asked for a "sweet little Chapman barge", and grandfather started ...
Have a nice day!
Karl Ingwer
I AM GOING TO RETIRE TOO. NO TIME FOR A LONGER PROJECT AS Norske lOVE WITH BETTER DRAWINGS, BUT I THINK THAT SAND IS RUNNING OUT OF THE GLAAS. MY DREAM IS TO MAKE NORSKE lOVE EN A 1:48, BUT I MISS THE DRAWINGS. those from Billing no good enough
Es tut mir wee, dass Ich dein Geburtstad vermist habe

Time is running and the months are passing by (without an update of this toopic)

Nevertheless Karl Ingwer and myself would like to use a nice photo of Karl Ingwers build to wish everybody a

Merry Christmas

Keep Care

L1040451.JPG

Time is running and the months are passing by (without an update of this toopic)

Nevertheless Karl Ingwer and myself would like to use a nice photo of Karl Ingwers build to wish everybody a

Merry Christmas

Keep Care

View attachment 277535
das werd mein neue schirmbuild

Merry Christmas

Keep Care

View attachment 277535
Dass wird mein meues SCHIRMBILD 2022. EIN GRUSS ZUM KARL. wir reden zusammen.

Back