Purchased shortly ago / sthg new in your workshop -> present it here

Santa brought me an unexpected gift - a magnetic wrist band. It's for general DIY, but equally useful for shipbuilding. If like me you put small drill bits etc down and then the elves spirit it away you might also find it useful. I have been using it this week and it works out great, but remember to take it off before you answer the door - the postman looked at me very strangely this morning so I told him I am a friend of Deadpool.

IMG_20190109_120637.jpg

Santa brought me an unexpected gift - a magnetic wrist band. It's for general DIY, but equally useful for shipbuilding. If like me you put small drill bits etc down and then the elves spirit it away you might also find it useful. I have been using it this week and it works out great, but remember to take it off before you answer the door - the postman looked at me very strangely this morning so I told him I am a friend of Deadpool.

View attachment 71650
This is a very good idea - Thanks for the hint

New tools and materials, some spesal for the Blandford 1;32 prosjekt i am laying plans for, as the glue and the tape.
I wil also try to find the glue Mike is using, (loctite spraygjue) and try them out.

xx-sos-xxx (1).jpgxx-sos-xxx (2).jpgxx-sos-xxx (3).jpgxx-sos-xxx (4).jpgxx-sos-xxx (5).jpgxx-sos-xxx (6).jpgxx-sos-xxx (7).jpgxx-sos-xxx (8).jpgxx-sos-xxx (9).jpg

KNUT

Thanks Jim, still planning, must get the drawings printed correctly, try out several adhesives,
Planning materials for the different parts, do I need more tools?

KNUT

Planning materials for the different parts, do I need more tools?
Hmm...sounds like a simple question. Personally, I never buy tools upfront. Unless there is a huge promotion sale or a good deal. Good tools are generally expensive. I never buy tools just looking at the price tag. If the tool cost a lot, it doesn't guarantee quality tool. I always do research first.
Whether you need more tools? Honestly, I don't know...Buy them as you need, unless you are wealthy and model shipbuilding is your occupation (your job). Then I would consider you Lucky!!! :cool:

It was a joke, the passer I need to measure out parts from the drawings of Blandford, the sander tops I need when I
now building a grinding jig instead of buying a brand new grinding machine, I'll show pictures of it when I finish
with it, and the 3M glue cost me $ 8, together for this tool came at about $ 20.
Remember, I'm not going to pay anything for the wood materials.
Finally, I'm really a poor man.

KNUT

Thank you for following me, I can't afford a wen oselating spider sander, so I'm building one.
But it is good to have you as friends so you can unfold ideas, tips and trix.
Do not feel poor with such feedback.
What is the name on -
xx-sos-xxx (4).jpg
in english?

KNUT

Back