Russia KV-1 (1942) Heavy Cast Turret Tank (1:35) - Trumpeter

f
Looking back at page one of this build it says"die cast parts." When I think of die cast I think metal as in all the parts are metal. However all these parts appear to be plastic so what's the story here? Metal or plastic parts? Also I must say that all the parts look extremely well done. The detail is beutiful and I'm sure the model will be too. Nice work.
Having dealt with several plastic armor model kits, The term "Die Cast" normally means the original tank was from die cast forms, versus those which were built with welded panels. It's not the material the kit is made of.

Hey Zoly, how is your tank coming along?

I build a smaller tank a year ago, got basic kit built and it sits on shelf waiting on me to paint it. Guards my train collection in workroom. A Sherman M4A3E8, in 1:35 scale, nice kit with lots of small parts, I didn't add any upgrades.

Hey Zoly, how is your tank coming along?

I build a smaller tank a year ago, got basic kit built and it sits on shelf waiting on me to paint it. Guards my train collection in workroom. A Sherman M4A3E8, in 1:35 scale, nice kit with lots of small parts, I didn't add any upgrades.
Hi Kurt,the tank is on hold,I have too much things going on and not enough time

I was mainly picking on you, as I noticed you keep asking others how there stalled projects are going....

I have been watching your Ontario build with interest.

Back