San Juan Nepomuceno 1765 1/90 scale Artesania Latina

Mat ar je ?
Thank s a lot for all those positive reactions . It give me lots of courage to continue those 0.32 inches square holes !.. (8mm i m not sure of the metric unit that have to be use here ^^ )
I will soon achieve half of the hull's holes but i will take a break before being disgusted .
16429390485478188121781869578304.jpg
In a second time i would have advice in buying a scroll saw. I remember my father had a hegner multicut and it was amazing. But and i don t want to hurt people here cnc router become more and more cheap. So i would really know if modelist gonna use them as tool or probably not because they will consider there is no pride using those new tools.
Kenavo

Bonjour Julien,

Personnellement, je vais avoir les deux outils. J'ai reçu hier mes dernières pièces pour améliorer mon nouveau routeur CNC de Genmitsu (3018-PROVer). J'ai dû prendre BEAUCOUP de temps de lecture sur les forum pour me faire une tête. Malheureusement, j'aurais dû acheter la nouvelle version du router, le PRO MAX, dont la structure est plus rigide. Au cours de l'année qui vient, je vais essayer de faire des ornementations pour de futurs projet de construction de bateaux.

Hello Julian,

Personally, I will have both tools. I received yesterday my last parts to improve my new CNC router from Genmitsu (3018-PROVer). I had to take A LOT of time reading the forums to make up my mind. Unfortunately, I should have bought the new version of the router, the PRO MAX, whose structure is more rigid. In the coming year, I will try to make ornaments for future boat building projects.

I appreciate your building, Neopucemeno is on my whish list. Fortunately, his cost is good too for the complexity of the ship in Canada.

Michel

Mat ar jeu ?

my two old fathers were see mens. one was on a merchant boat and the other was a "terre neuva". my wife's father was a oyster farmer in la baie de saint jacut before having his retreat. In a certain way, lots of things in britanny turn around the maritime domain.
And me ? i m just the guy who come sometimes to the see for swimming. that s why i will have a poor vocabulary on all boat things during this log but i m sure you all gonna help me to upgrade that state of fact ^^

i started the construction in march 2020 during the confinement period when my enterprise send me to house. i was litterally turning around and i don t know why i felt in love with that wood kit.

purist will be disapointed i guess because i made my own interpretation of the san juan for some aesthetic points.

in a first step i m gonna try to work through the backlog to comment my construction and the picture i ve taken then if it interest someone to help me to continue it here

as i said somewhere else it s my first experience in constructing a wood boat model ( the one i tried when i was 12 doesnt count pleeeeaaaaassee )

julien
Hallo Julien alias @julien from saint malo
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back