San Juan Nepomuceno 1765 1/90 scale Artesania Latina

mat ar jeu ?

i have to prepare canon hole pannels and frames. according to forums i don t know what color to choose. as i ve seen generally hobbyist use bright colors. any suggestions ?
thank you in advance

kenavo

Nice work. Color choices are up to you. Take a look at some paintings of similar ships to get an idea of what was used. The colors you have chosen look nice; perhaps covers in the main color of the deck with contrasting frames? (I've only built one warship - a Chinese War junk. It had no covers on the cannon ports but I framed around the ports with a darker color than that used on the hull. Have fun!

replic frigate Etoile du Roy and cutter Le Renard
the Etoile de France should be also there, or?
What are the news about the planned museum? I was reading somewhere, that the plans for such a martime museum are cancelled or onhold......

The rumor say the maritime muséum construction will begin in 2025.
Have you ever heard of "le renard" monography ? I am making research and the only thing i found is the plans sell by the french cutter association for 50 euros in 2 sheet 1/50 scale
Or maybe for make le renard i have to have inspiration to "le cerf" monograph

The rumor say the maritime muséum construction will begin in 2025.
Have you ever heard of "le renard" monography ? I am making research and the only thing i found is the plans sell by the french cutter association for 50 euros in 2 sheet 1/50 scale
Or maybe for make le renard i have to have inspiration to "le cerf" monograph
you mean this one, or?

Le Cerf would be one possibility or the small drawing set of the COTRE de 14 caronades (1815) of the AAMM (Association des Amis du Musée de la Marine )

Couv0004-800x800.jpg

One problem btw is the planking structure. Le Cerf was clinker planked and the Renard is carvel planked

Salut Julien
Tu as bien avancé
Pas trop de défaut ? Les instructions me paraissent assez anciennes ...
Marco

Hi Julian
You have made good progress

No too bad ?
The instructions seem quite old to me ...

Dear Julian
You are doing wonderful work
I will keep following with great curiosity

I think you are doing a great job. Some of those plank bends are pretty challenging.
Really challenging!! some of those bends are crazy !! Well done... I don't think I could have achieved any of them !!

Back