Santisima Trinidad Occre 1/90 scale

Looks great willy, love the iconical spanish color combination.
hello Maarten, thank you
sometimes I dare to let go of the color, but I really like painted ships and sometimes with a bit of paint some flaws can be obscured, a ship in varnish is also very beautiful but you also see the flaws much more
greetings from the warm Ostend
Willy

Did you permanently install the yards already, or only temporary?
hello uwe
these two yards have been definitively attached, must now of course be careful not to falter during the further construction, initially did not intend to attach them, but in my enthusiasm I have connected them to the mast
Willy

hello uwe
these two yards have been definitively attached, must now of course be careful not to falter during the further construction, initially did not intend to attach them, but in my enthusiasm I have connected them to the mast
Willy
I would not install more, and maybe you will dismantle the two also, if they are hindering you in installing the standing rigging of all parts of the masts.
When you prepare the other yards, please take care and a close look where the holes in the blocks are. You know the hole is where the "top side of a sheave inside the block" would be

br827043.jpg

So if a block is fixed to the yard ar,. the hole of your block should be closer to the yard - means close to the strop

Just pass true your build
A beautiful ST took me 7y to build mine
And I like some of you add on Thumbs-Up

hello friends, I'll bring you my "Nuestra Señora de la Santisima Trinidad" also known as the Escorial de los mares, slightly modified from the building plans, this is my second model shipbuilding (the first was the HMS Victory) I hope you like my St enough to stand here among all those other.the first photo is one of my finished HMS Victory (january 2018) my ST I started on 15 February 2018
greetings from Ostend (Belgium)
Hallo @dj56
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

hello friends, I'll bring you my "Nuestra Señora de la Santisima Trinidad" also known as the Escorial de los mares, slightly modified from the building plans, this is my second model shipbuilding (the first was the HMS Victory) I hope you like my St enough to stand here among all those other.the first photo is one of my finished HMS Victory (january 2018) my ST I started on 15 February 2018
greetings from Ostend (Belgium)
Hallo @dj56
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back