Sharing my build of the Cazador and San Fillipe

Pat71

Ik was short on cannon ports from my ocre trinidad and they send me 30 for free and a nameplate. They have really good service. Great Job on your build.

donfarr

Blandford Group Build

Fatastic, and beautiful build, the CRAFTSMANSHIP IS SUPERB, as an aside I hate to contemplate rigging, just rigging and me do not go together very well and b7y the way the speed was terrific for this complex model, what is next for you. Don

paulv1958

Excellent Job, great fininsh / She is a Fun ship to build, with tricky rigging. Well done!. Try a square rigger next., But not to many guns! Snake is a great kit and yoy get to copper !

kah4

Thank you all for your comments. I did enjoy the build of the Cazador, although frustrating at times. I am now buildinf the San Fillipe ( from model space) subscriptions paid for by my wife as a present. Online instructions only available so difficult to reference to the whole build at any one time. Also need to have ipad or computer inorder to access the instructions of the build. The 30 packs now bought and the build is well on the way. So far seems to be going well.