St. Caterina by Schrader – Small Ship - 1/12 Monography by Franco Fissore - Plans by Ancre

Very nice collection in your showcase.

Please PM @Donnie with photos of final work, and other completed ships, so he can post them in our Completed Models Gallery.

Very good result.
When the traveling is possible in the future, and my next visit in Columbia, I will make a stop by at our location to see the model in reality..... Very good result and great diorama - Very well done
See you in Medellin

Very good result.
When the traveling is possible in the future, and my next visit in Columbia, I will make a stop by at our location to see the model in reality..... Very good result and great diorama - Very well done
See you in Medellin
You know...... you are more than Welcome!!!!!CoffeeCoffee A good coffee is waiting for you

Well I have fallen in love with the Cross Section type of models!

Can be built in larger scale, with easier work, you still have planking to do, but mostly straight with no twists or bends.

And the details you can add to show what hides in the belly of a ship are endless. You can make stub mast so no rigging to mess with, or do a full must if you build wide enough for all the deadeyes to support the mast.

There are several nice cross sections kits, and the Blandford Build, which I am in early phases of now, it is teaching me new skills all the time. The Blandford build is basic, but you can add details if you wish very easy.

Kurt

Yes. I have 5 in mind......
Egyptian longboat-ship
Viking longship
Section of Blandford
Le Cerf
Le Requin
I am a big fan of the french vessels, as everybody knows......
so my favourites would be the Le Cerf and the Le Requin.
I think, that the Le Cerf would be a very interesting next step with her clinker-planked hull
Last week I made a planset review of this monograph
but also the Requin planset we have already shown
Two very interesting vessels with their specialities in construction

Well I have fallen in love with the Cross Section type of models!

Can be built in larger scale, with easier work, you still have planking to do, but mostly straight with no twists or bends.

And the details you can add to show what hides in the belly of a ship are endless. You can make stub mast so no rigging to mess with, or do a full must if you build wide enough for all the deadeyes to support the mast.

There are several nice cross sections kits, and the Blandford Build, which I am in early phases of now, it is teaching me new skills all the time. The Blandford build is basic, but you can add details if you wish very easy.

Kurt
I can not add something else to your comment. Agreeimage.jpg
I’m ready to start

I am a big fan of the french vessels, as everybody knows......
so my favourites would be the Le Cerf and the Le Requin.
I think, that the Le Cerf would be a very interesting next step with her clinker-planked hull
Last week I made a planset review of this monograph
but also the Requin planset we have already shown
Two very interesting vessels with their specialities in construction
Le Cerf plan set is coming with no full frame and close hull

I developed a template in Autocad to develop a full set of frames.They have not been tested yet. Are you interested?

Your computer skill are much better than mine.

I have a version of auto-cad program for model railroaders, and I can barely open and draw a straight line.

Back