Statenjacht PEGASUS circa 1700 [COMPLETED BUILD]

I see now in the pictures that my furniture is far away of a master piece.... very far away !!!

Nevertheless, below are the best views of the inside ..... and still some stuff goes over it at the deck level.

So, unless you use a laparoscope to get an inside detailed view of the cabin. Looks fine and I am very happy with it.

20210210_171219.jpg20210210_171148.jpg20210210_171108.jpg

Cheers
Daniel

I see now in the pictures that my furniture is far away of a master piece.... very far away !!!

Nevertheless, below are the best views of the inside ..... and still some stuff goes over it at the deck level.

So, unless you use a laparoscope to get an inside detailed view of the cabin. Looks fine and I am very happy with it.

View attachment 212369View attachment 212370View attachment 212371

Cheers
Daniel
Fantastic Daniel. It really does look great. Bravo!

You know Daniel - I really appreciate the effort you have taken with all the interior appointments. I understand that a lot of it won't be seen later on, but it is quite obvious that you have had tremendous joy in MAKING them and fabricating everything from scratch. And isn't that what building is all about. I often catch myself pushing on towards a final result without savoring the process. You are doing a great job and is a great example to all of why we are actually supposed to be doing this.

You know Daniel - I really appreciate the effort you have taken with all the interior appointments. I understand that a lot of it won't be seen later on, but it is quite obvious that you have had tremendous joy in MAKING them and fabricating everything from scratch. And isn't that what building is all about. I often catch myself pushing on towards a final result without savoring the process. You are doing a great job and is a great example to all of why we are actually supposed to be doing this.

Hi Heinrich, nice to see you back commenting. You are 100% correct. I have enjoyed and learned doing the scratch building of the interior. Nevertheless from time to time a few #@$% went out of my mouth :) HAHAHAHA

Thank you again for stopping and for the nice comments!!!! They provide energy to continue. Still a lot of challenges to defeat :)

Cheers
Daniel

First class wealthy passengers can't complain now about cold weather with this fireplace. :)

View attachment 211721

View attachment 211722

View attachment 211723

View attachment 211724

View attachment 211725

View attachment 211726

A general view with the 2 chimneys and the 2nd class cabin skylight. :)

View attachment 211727

View attachment 211728

View attachment 211729

Cheers
Daniel
Very nice work! A boat with a fireplace seems dangerous, but it sure makes life more comfortable! ;)

Daniel
Great work!
In my honest moments I have to acknowledge (with some humour of course) that the more we are chasing perfection in our hobby, the closer we come to - a dollhouse...
János

Daniel
Great work!
In my honest moments I have to acknowledge (with some humour of course) that the more we are chasing perfection in our hobby, the closer we come to - a dollhouse...
János

Thank you Janos !!!!

It is clear that I will never ever be able to build a dollhouse...... HAHAHAHA :)

Daniel

Hi guys

I have finished the second stern upper cabin deck beams structure. This will allow to place the tiller between both beams structures. You will see the tiller in place. Not fixed yet.

Circular staircase fixed in place. Still missing the column.

Started the stern cabin interior side planking.

Then you will see a dry fitting test of the stern cabin doors.

20210219_143646.jpg20210219_173558.jpg20210219_173610.jpg20210219_173640.jpg20210219_174542.jpg20210219_174549.jpg

Cheers
Daniel

Last edited:
Wow!! No wonder you were quiet for a while... This carving section wall looks awesome, it like it was born there. Seems you really excited to complete this task for the stern section. I cannot wait to see the model under oil...

Back