Statenjacht PEGASUS circa 1700 [COMPLETED BUILD]

Many thanks, Daniel! Just ordered them from Amazon. Hopefully I'll be as successful as you've been.

You will be successful because you are very detailed, more than me.

In a piece of the same thickness I did a few tries to select the best bit size and decide the deep in the wood (the one used as a table in the picture), to get the border I wanted.

Cheers and happy I was of help.

Daniel

Last edited:
Hi Daniel!

Your efforts to research and use new techniques have resulted in a magnificent model ship. You can rightly be very proud of the result.

Modeler greetings
Thomas

Thank you Thomas !! Very appreciated

Thank you also to all the likes posted they also provide energy to move on !!!

Thomas, I am just trying to apply, with my skills levels, what you and other great modelers do and teach us.

Still a lot to be done. I need to replicate the other side leebord now. The good part is that during my testings I built each time the piece for both sides. Now I just have to assemble it and cross fingers end similar.

Also the deck is missing details here and there, the mast, etc

Last will be the bow with the Pegasus and associated carvings.

Cheers
Daniel

I have to agree that she is looking marvelous Daniel. The many details are really coming together. I agree with Thomas - by intentionally pushing yourself you have created something very special. Bravo my friend!

Paul , the true is that your Vasa is the marvelous one. I am following your build but I do not write much because you have a bunch of guys writing it all :) . There is no more to add.

You have gone very far and fast, showing manual skills that born with you and have been trained and enhanced by your profession. And those skills and passion for details are very well applied in you Vasa.

Thank you very much for stopping by and your very nice and welcome comments!!!!

Best
Daniel

Back