The Anatomy of the Bounty - AL-

jo, very nice cars and a super built model !!!

Vor einigen Jahren habe ich genau dieses Modell auf einer Online-Plattform gekauft.
Leider fehlen der Bauplan und die Bauanleitung. Lediglich ein Heft mit Baubildern ist vorhanden.
Kann mir jemand helfen?
Auslagen werden selbstverständlich erstattet.

Last edited:
jo, very nice cars and a super built model !!!

Vor einigen Jahren habe ich genau dieses Modell auf einer Online-Plattform gekauft.
Leider fehlen der Bauplan und die Bauanleitung. Lediglich ein Heft mit Baubildern ist vorhanden.
Kann mir jemand helfen?
Auslagen werden selbstverständlich erstattet.

GOOGLE TRANLATION: A few years ago I bought this exact model on an online platform.
Unfortunately, the blueprint and the building instructions are missing. Only a booklet with building pictures is available.
Can someone help me?
Expenses will of course be reimbursed

Let me see if I haven't boxed the instruction manual yet. I can do a fotocopy or better, scan it with the phone and send you the pdfs file by email.

Same for the blueprint. But it will not be 1:1 scale

Best !
Daniel

Hallo Daniel, das wäre super von dir, vielleicht mal ein Lineal mit dem Bauplan fotografieren, dann bekomme ich das hoffentlich 1:1 gedruckt
Gruß Uwe

Hallo Daniel, das wäre super von dir, vielleicht mal ein Lineal mit dem Bauplan fotografieren, dann bekomme ich das hoffentlich 1:1 gedruckt
Gruß Uwe
Hello Daniel, that would be great of you, maybe take a picture of a ruler with the construction plan, then hopefully I can get it printed 1:1
greetings Uwe

Ok, let me see what I did with the blueprint. The ship isn't boxed yet. Neither the yet not used kit parts. In a few hours I will be at home.

Cheers
Daniel

. . . ok, das klingt sehr vielversprechend

. . alles mit google übersetzer übersetzt

. . . ok, das klingt sehr vielversprechend

. . alles mit google übersetzer übersetzt

I found the blueprint. Tonight I will take the pictures with the ruler and will post here.

Daniel
Ps. Didn't have time yet to take the pictures.

Last edited:
I am sure, when you print them, you will be able to extend the measurements from the rulers to the drawing. I tried to place the rulers following drawing straight lines. On the pictures they look strange. But that is due to the phone position.

At least you have now a detail of where parts go plus an idea of distance between sections of the blueprint.

Let me know if I can be of more help.

Enjoy !!
Daniel

Last edited:
Hallo Daniel, vielen Dank für deine Mühe.
Ich versuche später zu drucken.
Auf jeden Fall habe ich auch ohne Maßstab eine Vorstellung wo welches Teil hingehört Auch
dein Baubericht ist eine große Hilfe.
Danke vielmals !!!
Es grüßt
Uwe.W

Auf jeden Fall habe ich auch ohne Maßstab eine Vorstellung wo welches Teil hingehört Auch
Danke vielmals !!!
Es grüßt
Uwe.W

Hello Daniel, thank you for your effort.
I'll try to print later.
In any case, I have an idea where which part belongs, even without a scale
your build report is a great help.
Many thanks !!!
It greets
Uwe.W
Hi Uwe

Nice to here that those pictures plus my build log will help you.
It will be nice if you post/start a build log at SOS. I would like to follow it.

All the best !
Daniel

Danke vielmals !!!
Es grüßt
Uwe.W
Hallo @Uwe.W
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back