The Naval Cutter ALERT- 1777, POF by Jimsky

Jimsky

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Moderator

Great news, folks!! Today July 27th, 2020, I have purchased the Trident Model Alert kit! The purchase experience was pleasant, straight forward, without hiccups, and took about 3~5 minutes. With this great news, I am officially joining the Alert group build and starting my own build log.

When looking at the wonderful kit review by Uwe, I realize that most likely I should build the model 'out of the box' without modifications. For the most part, this will be the route to follow, however, there will be some.... Curious enough? Join me in my build journey and be alert to my upcoming posts about The Naval Cutter Alert by Jimsky!

Let's share the knowledge to avoid any challenges, and make this group build fun and enjoyable! :)

to be continued...

Great news, folks!! Today July 27th, 2020, I have purchased the Trident Model Alert kit! The purchase experience was pleasant, straight forward, without hiccups, and took about 3~5 minutes. With this great news, I am officially joining the Alert group build and starting my own build log.

When looking at the wonderful kit review by Uwe, I realize that most likely I should build the model 'out of the box' without modifications. For the most part, this will be the route to follow, however, there will be some.... Curious enough? Join me in my build journey and be alert to my upcoming posts about The Naval Cutter Alert by Jimsky!

Let's share the knowledge to avoid any challenges, and make this group build fun and enjoyable! :)

to be continued...
Can’t wait to see this group build to take off.

Thanks Jim, I thought it would be nice to know a little more about this before it is my turn, all information about this is highly appreciated, regards-
Once your turn comes, you will be sent a PM from Zoly, The PM will ask you to reply with your email address. Then you will be sent a link to purchase the kit. I recommend register to this store, before actually purchase. The process of purchase is no difference as for another internet store. :)

Well...the time came in and I have to share a piece of great news with you folks, My Alert order has been shipped. As of now, I don't have the tracking information but...it should be available near soon:

Dear Jim,
This is an automatic email sent by the DHgate Customer Service system. Please do not reply to this email, as any messages sent to this address will not receive a response.

Your Order 3228652523 has been shipped and you should be able to track the status of your package within 3 to 5 business days, using the tracking information provided.

Until then...so long

Back