Titanic Trumpeter 1/200 [COMPLETED BUILD]

¡Realmente IMPRESIONANTE!
hermoso trabajo de pintura, el detalle es increíble.

Pero, ¿dónde ponerlo una vez que esté completo?
Asi es. Es maravilloso en su conjunto y asi es...es un problema donde colocarlo. Hice una especie de vitrina con madera...

Beautiful model!! My father made an 18foot model of Titanic professionally and it is now in the Canadian maritime museum. My only complaint is the Stars and Stripes flying! The Titanic was built in Belfast (UK) owned by a British Company (White Star line) and the only other two places she visited were Southampton and Le Havre. So, no connection with the US other than here destination which she never reached. However, still a wonderful model.

Beautiful model!! My father made an 18foot model of Titanic professionally and it is now in the Canadian maritime museum. My only complaint is the Stars and Stripes flying! The Titanic was built in Belfast (UK) owned by a British Company (White Star line) and the only other two places she visited were Southampton and Le Havre. So, no connection with the US other than here destination which she never reached. However, still a wonderful model.

Ships would fly the national flag of their destination port on their foremast. The Titanic’s destination was New York on her final voyage and she is known to have flown the US flag on her foremast. I’m assuming this model depicts that configuration.

Somewhat related, the White Star Line was owned by International Mercantile Marine (IMMC), which was J.P. Morgan’s company. So, she was actually American owned. This was one of the justifications used for the jurisdiction of the US Senate investigation, in addition to the large number of US deaths.

Ships would fly the national flag of their destination port on their foremast. The Titanic’s destination was New York on her final voyage and she is known to have flown the US flag on her foremast. I’m assuming this model depicts that configuration.

Somewhat related, the White Star Line was owned by International Mercantile Marine (IMMC), which was J.P. Morgan’s company. So, she was actually American owned. This was one of the justifications used for the jurisdiction of the US Senate investigation, in addition to the large number of US deaths.
That's what I get for trying to be smart!! Sorry if I offended anyone

Excelente calidad y detalle. Ademas del kit, utilizaste kits adicionales photoetch o deck de madera ? Que marca ?
Felicidades. Cual es tu siguiente proyecto ?
Hola. Solo usé las cubiertas de madera de Scaledecks. Son las mejores

Muy buen trabajo, felicitaciones. Una sugerencia, claro que el buque se perdió estando nuevo, pero que tal quedaría si le haces algunos detalles del paso de tiempo, algo acorde con el ataque de la humedad del mar, al fin y al cabo desde que se pintó y estuvo en servicio , la atmósfera marina algo hace. Pienso le daría un buen carácter, Asunto de pinceladitas suaves pequeñas aquí y allá, algo de rebajar brillos. En fin, es solo una idea. Muy buen trabajo.
Lo mismo pensé, seguiré tu consejo. Gracias!

Excelente calidad y detalle. Ademas del kit, utilizaste kits adicionales photoetch o deck de madera ? Que marca ?
Felicidades. Cual es tu siguiente proyecto ?
Solo usé las cubiertas de madera de Scaledeck que son las mejores. De resto es únicamente lo contenido en el kit.

Mi siguiente proyecto? El mismo es decir, lo volveré a construir usando el kit de Pontos. Es que tengo una obsesión por el Titanic y cada modelo que construyo busco que sea mas detallado...Espero que el nuevo ya me satisfaga ya que si he hecho un gasto considerable en el modelo.

También tengo en mente construir el Queen Mary de Revell...el kit platinum. Será el siguiente año..quiza

Hola a todos. Saludos desde México. Les comparto el modelo ya terminado del Titanic Trumpeter. Juzguen ustedes el resultado. Considero que me quedó muy bien.

Hi all. Greetings from Mexico. I share with you the finished model of the Titanic Trumpeter. You judge the result. I think it fit me very well.
Hallo @roger pech ayil
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Are you working actual on a project?

Hola [USUARIO=10464]@roger pech ayil[/USUARIO]
te deseamos lo MEJOR y un FELIZ CUMPLEAÑOS
Pastel de cumpleaños
¿Estás trabajando en un proyecto real?
¡¡Muchas gracias!!

Estoy volviendo a constuir el mismo. Tratando de hacerlo mejor. Esta vez usando el kit de Pontos. Ya subiré adelantos

You have done a superb job! I can see that you thoroughly enjoyed your time with her in-building. The only comment I can offer is on the funnels. They are the focal point of the ship and its beautiful design, which draws the discerning eye instantly. They are too vibrantly yellow/orange. In the flesh they were a more subdued, dun/sand coloured matt. And the black tops were gloss, not satin/matt. Nevertheless, you have done a wonderful job on her. Bravo! ZB (ZULU BRAVO!)

¡Has hecho un trabajo magnífico! Puedo ver que disfrutaste muchísimo tu tiempo con ella en el edificio. El único comentario que puedo ofrecer es sobre los embudos. Son el punto focal del barco y su hermoso diseño, que atrae al ojo exigente al instante. Son de un amarillo/naranja demasiado vibrante. En la carne eran de un color mate más tenue, pardo/arena. Y las tapas negras eran brillantes, no satinadas/mate. Sin embargo, has hecho un trabajo maravilloso con ella. ¡Bravo! ZB (ZULÚ ¡BRAVO!)
Hola! Agradezco tu comentario y estoy totalmente de acuerdo contigo. No quedé satisfecho con el tono elegido. Por eso, estoy volviendo a armar el modelo!

Hi, I appreciate your comment and I totally agree with you. I was not satisfied with the chosen shade. Therefore, I am putting the model back together again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Un ejemplo a seguir, gracias. Yo no soy un apasionado por el Titanic, pero tu trabajo es estimulante.

An example to follow, thank you. I am not passionate about the Titanic, but your work is stimulating.

Last edited by a moderator:
That is an absolutely awesome build! Very well done... gives me good inspiration for my kit that I just bought... I also ordered the premium upgrade kit, so let's see how it goes :)

Hola a todos. Saludos desde México. Les comparto el modelo ya terminado del Titanic Trumpeter. Juzguen ustedes el resultado. Considero que me quedó muy bien.

Hi all. Greetings from Mexico. I share with you the finished model of the Titanic Trumpeter. You judge the result. I think it fit me ve
Hallo @roger pech ayil
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
Are you working actual on a project?

Back