+++ BREAKING NEWS +++ BREAKING NEWS +++ BREAKING NEWS +++ BREAKING NEWS +++ BREAKING NEWS +++ BREAKING NEWS +++
On 10 and 11 October, the little chubby one with the stripes that helps look slim is back on tour!
And I’m delighted that she’s taking me along to the Maritime Museum in Hamburg
After a period of serious incommunicado due to work and personal commitments away from home and my craft table, I’m back in the saddle and contacting everyone who tried to get hold of me whilst I was away. My apologies for the communication blackout.
So, if you’re curious to find out how the little mishap in the photo turned out, and if you’d like to see the little chubby one with the stripes , as well as me, and have a natter with us, just pop round.
We’re really looking forward to it!
Best wishes, Viccy and Daniel
Freuen Sie sich auf ein außergewöhnliches Event und exklusive Vorab-Einblicke in die Ausstellung "Culture Catwalk".
imm-hamburg.de
PS: Follow the link to find out how you can even get free entry!