USS Constitution 1:70 Scratch

Mustafa, a lot of compliments are sent back and forth here on our website, and rightly so. We are all very motivated and doing our best. But
what you have done earns is a very big compliment: not simple! top.
Thank you Marc, I follow your work with great interest and appreciation. You're doing a great job too. I have a large machine park and of course I get great help from my machines while doing my work. That's why I appreciate my friends who work with limited resources.

Paul and Hoss, thank you so much for your nice comments.

Dear friends I need a help in this stage.
I would like to ask my friends who have knowledge. As far as I can see in the photographs, there are no frames in the stern windows of the ship today. Were there frames for glass in the windows in previous periods? If so, why did they remove these frames? Thanks.

Thank you so much for the likes and nice comments my friends.
I added the pilasters to the transom today.

View attachment 415278View attachment 415279
Hi
Just getting up to date with your log, l must have missed the last few postings.
Your work is truly amazing I'm just starting on my stern gallery and looking at your photos is going to be a big help to me.
What type of paint are you using and do you use any undercoat or primer?
Thanks
Tony

Last edited:
Hi
Just getting up to date with your log, l must have missed the last few postings.
Your work is truly amazing I'm just starting on my stern gallery and looking at your photos is going to be a big help to me.
Thanks
Tony

Hi
Thanks
Tony
Thank you so much Tony. I use acrylic paint. I apply 3 coats of paint and finish with the matte varnish. I dont use any undercoat or primer.

Back