USS Constitution - Model Shipways MS2040 - 1:76 - by Jeff T

After completing the cross section of the Constitution, I am about to start the full model in the same scale. I was able to get a good price on the kit by taking a chance and buying it off of one of the online auction sites. Since it had I had a 30 day return window and it was less than 1/2 of the normal price (and free shipping), I went for it. All of the parts in the pre-owned kit were still in their plastic bags and in excellent condition, so the purchase turned out to be a very good one from my perspective.

I am not going to do a contents review as that has been done by other builders of this kit in other logs. I started the kit already and will start posting progress updates soon.

Good to have you moving on to the full model. Believe me you will use all your skills gained on the cross section to help in the full model construction. I'm looking forward to your future posts. This will be a great build for you

Good to have you moving on to the full model. Believe me you will use all your skills gained on the cross section to help in the full model construction. I'm looking forward to your future posts. This will be a great build for you
I am certain you are correct about using all my skills acquired to date on this one. This is my 4th MS kit with the 3 previous builds leading up to this one.

Back