Victory by mamoli

Hi Ken,

See here a Mamoli Victory build.

I haven't built a Victory but did build, and am currently rebuilding, the Mamoli Constitution and think the plans are decent. Needed some schooling on what the tables for rigging mean but once that was figured out they're descent. I've seen far better and far worse.

There is a build log for the Victory here if you haven't seen it.

https://shipsofscale.com/sosforums/threads/hms-victory-by-y-t-mamoli-1-90-scale.2397/
I am about to start on Mamoli MS31. Is this the same USS Constitution you are working on? If so the instructions call for little paper strips to be glued to the keel. What are these for?

Johnb163 In reference to your MS31, I'm getting ready to start a Victory, not constitution. Those paper strips, no idea. Sorry.

Mamoli kits are well above average. The Victory kit is well done...clean parts...good deco. I have found that Mamoli over all produces very good kits. The plan sheets and instructions are detailed enough to produce a decent model. I have to say however, that instruction sets for models of this caliber assumes basic modeling experience thus often does not add detail that an experienced modeler would already know. This is not unusual for most above average kits. As with any kit model, one is tempted to add more detailed after market detail sets and the Victory is popular for these supplemental parts.

getting ready to start a victory by mamoli (1;90) Can anyone give me feedback as to the quality of the kit and specially quality of the instructions Thank you

Hallo @ken s ,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back