Wood,lumber and timber suppliers

donfarr

Blandford Group Build

Jim, you got it right, a GREAT friendly helpfull Co. mor then just a buisness but operated by people who REALLKY care about the hobby. Don

Dicas

Today and following Zoltan´s suggestion, I ordered some wood from modellbau-holz.jimdo.com for my Nuestra Senora and to replace some of the wood of the Ambiteux.

Although the site is entirely in German, and I don't speak a word of German, it was not difficult to place the order.

Now is just wait and see what happens, I have great faith in the quality of their wood, I'll leave my impressions here, as soon as I receive the parcel.

Regards

JL

Dicas

Well, I've just received the wood I had ordered. Less than a week, considering the Easter period and the Holy Week, it was very rapid indeed.

Very good wood, consistent quality, color and appearance. I think it was a good choice. I sincerely recommend their wood and their service.

Not a fancy parcel, but sturdy and I am used to have the wood supplied in plastic sleeves, not so here, just the wood :p

Only thing against is the post. Expensive, but I am used to that with every German supplier, including Proxxon.

Now I have no excuses. Ambitieux and NS del Pilar are waiting.

Some photos

DSC05737.JPG

DSC05738.JPG

DSC05739.JPG

DSC05740.JPG

Regards

JL