Wood,lumber and timber suppliers

Hi Zoltan,
I speak Thai, Chinese, Arabic, and some French, but only Christmas carols in German. Do they have a website in English? :angry-banghead:
:music-rockout: :handgestures-salute:

Hello Mike,use this link for English,google chrome translates it automaticly ,and you have to order by email pay by pay pal,a little bit weird but hevis very helpfull.Where are you about?

http://fhorschig.infaera.net/index.php/Produkte

Hi Zoltan,
I tried that link but no joy Guess I better learn German. :text-lol:
:music-rockout: :handgestures-salute:

I am not sure why the translator not working for you,just copy the link in the translator,I am not the first one who order from US and Canada.

They have a new website ,easier to order and now they added a shopping cart too,before the ordering was through email.

I received a parcel from company MassivHolzWerkstatt Horschig which was in an earlier post also recommended by Zoltan
I ordered some cherry which needed for my La Salamandre

IMG_3183.JPG IMG_3184.JPG

Well and safe packed, high quality of wood without any knots etc., very similiar colour and grain and very correct size/measures
(2mm thickness ordered and between 1,97 and 2,02mm).
Good value for money! I am very happy with the quality and the service (between order and delivery was only 5 days)

Web-page here:
https://modellbau-holz.jimdo.com/

They deliver also international, unfortunately the web-page is in german, but if you want to try this timbershop, I can assist....

Not yet, good idea. But my experience is, that what you see on his page is what you can get. I will ask him. Thanks.
Mention towards him that you are a member of ShipsOfScale.....sometimes he can organize or has already special timber in stock....

I WANT TO THANK ON THIS OPEN FORUM MY THANKS TO DAVE AND EV STEVENS OF THE LUMBERYARD, ALONG WITH MY PAST ORDER THE number of addional strips and shhets are really amazing(NO EXTRA COST TO ME) DAVES REPLY THAT THE ARE FOR ME TO PRACTCE ON WITH MY NEW BAND SAW AND LUTHERS BEST FRIND, THEY ARE MUCH MORE THEN LEFT OVERS, AND FOR THE MODEL HALIFAX(COMPLETED FOR MY BIRTHDAY A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO,WHAT A WONDERFULL COMPANY THAT REALLY CARES ABOUT THIS HOBBY, THIS IS SO MUCH DIFFERENT THEN ANOTHER SOMEONE WHO HAS NO THOUGHTS ABOUT THE HOBBY ONLY WHAT IS BEST FOR HIM. Don

Back