Workspace Tidy

Thank you to all of those that shared photos of their workshops, I can show my wife that I am not the only tool enthusiast, model building. I love some of the organization ideas many of you use to keep workspaces relatively tidy.
I especially like the idea of using the plumbers PVC and building a simple plywood holder. Thanks

doesn't get a little warm in the summertime.
mine workshop gets a little hot during the summer on the gulf side.
thank God a fans!

Nice setup! There is nothing quite like the excitement of starting a new build to get the shop cleaned or the previous build finished!

Thanks, after a lot of help for my wife who is an”organized”pastel artist, here is the result. Now that I’m back to the table everything is smoother!

View attachment 419223

View attachment 419224

View attachment 419225
Thanks, after a lot of help for my wife who is an”organized”pastel artist, here is the result. Now that I’m back to the table everything is smoother!

View attachment 419223

View attachment 419224

View attachment 419223

View attachment 419224

View attachment 419225
Goya ask, Where did you get taht huge box of Viagara?

I have always liked seeing how others use their workspaces. My last home was a small condo and I was relegated to a 4 foot desk. We moved to a new townhome and I thankfully have a space to myself!!
This is normally pretty messy. I tend to clean up between milestones on a build. Taking a short break before completing the whale boats on Charles W. Morgan.

View attachment 419162

Mark
I’m impressed with your space! Neat and efficient. Room for work and display. Very nice!

I have always liked seeing how others use their workspaces. My last home was a small condo and I was relegated to a 4 foot desk. We moved to a new townhome and I thankfully have a space to myself!!
This is normally pretty messy. I tend to clean up between milestones on a build. Taking a short break before completing the whale boats on Charles W. Morgan.

View attachment 419162

Mark
Man Cave !!!

Thank you to all of those that shared photos of their workshops, I can show my wife that I am not the only tool enthusiast, model building. I love some of the organization ideas many of you use to keep workspaces relatively tidy.
I especially like the idea of using the plumbers PVC and building a simple plywood holder. Thanks

You’re definitely not the only nut around here…

IMG_1423.jpeg

I agree with corsair,
Install a mini split system. I put in a Senville unit (Amazon) in my wife's office at home and in my shop. Cost effective, efficient and fairly easy to install. Most of us are older guys, retired or somewhat close. Enjoy your hobbies in comfort.
Steve

Happy New Year all and best wishes for 2024. Well that did not take long ... 3 days into my build of Endurance and my work area is already messy, although I would like to think a little less messy than before I constructed my storage.View attachment 418322
You captured the reflection of your vice in the wall socket well!:D
I had one (well, two to be precise) of those vices, but found it a bit 'carpy', so now I use a Proxxon & a toolmakers one, which I made when an apprentice in latter half of the 1960's.

I use the 1m postal tubes that my wood strip is sent in.

Back