current build images Your actual Ship Modeling Project - briefly introduced at a glance -> present it here

Uwek

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Forum Moderator

Dear friends,

you do not want or you are not able to make a complete Building log - f.e. not enough time or by other reasons......

Every model is worth to show - even without a detailed building log

There are a lot of members out there, which would be interested to see on which project you are working

This topic is for everybody who wants to show his/her project,
in between status or finished,
kit - scratch - plastic - card - tooth-sticks ......
complete view or in detail
-> with one or even more photos

Share your project with us and show your model in one post inside this topic

Please write only some words about the model - f.e. name of original ship, scale etc.....

Many Thanks in advance

BTW: You can also show your model, if you are already making a building log - than please add a link to your log

Last edited:
to start this topic......

I am working in moment on a section model of the USS Bonhomme Richard (1779) in scale 1:48 - based on an Unicorn kit, bashed to get closer to the Boudriot monograph

status some weeks ago
25.jpg

Current project?

I think ALL my projects are current projects because I jump from one to another so everything in some stage of getting done

the Caustic was the last project I did still waiting for the gun rigging to get done.

this was a prototype build for a laser cut kit.

Last edited:
I am pretty sure, that there are much more projects running out there.
If you did not start a building log until now - you can also present your model under construction here at a glance

Show us one or two photos, no need for more
-> a lot of members are interested !!!!

Back