• Ships of Scale has incorportated an extra level of security when you log In. Please follow on-screen prompts to acknowledge that you are not a robot via a "Check Box" or a "Pictorial Check Box Puzzle". This is needed due to higher level of AI Activity Security.
  • SUBSCRIBE TO SHIPS IN SCALE TODAY!

    The beloved Ships in Scale Magazine is back and charting a new course for 2026!
    Discover new skills, new techniques, and new inspirations in every issue.

    NOTE THAT OUR NEXT ISSUE WILL BE July/August 2026
  • Win a Free Custom Engraved Brass Coin!!!
    As a way to introduce our brass coins to the community, we will raffle off a free coin during the month of August. Follow link ABOVE for instructions for entering.

YQ Bluenose Ted R Redux

The Vendor I purchased the kit through has responded suggesting I make a list of each loose or damaged part and send it with a photo. I replied that I dont want to get involved with the jigsaw puzzle it would be to accomplish this. And then if I missed something I would have to go back and try to get them to arrange another shipment. Nevermind the months in delays.
I just want to build a ship model. They are in the business of selling and shipping model kits. They need to either take the loss or file on their insurance.

 
Back
Top