Солей Рояль - Soleil Royal

Now working on the front bulkhead and the deck of vichada. The deck was made horizontal and consists of 90 gr. with a bulkhead and has a small perish. Rail pear 1x5mm. Biked deck is a separate deck from the main battery, ie not on the same level. It is made so that tons of storm waves merge into the sides as quickly as possible and do not linger.0_DSC_0046.JPGDSC_0057.JPGDSC_0059.JPG0_DSC_0070.JPGDSC_0075.JPG0_DSC_0087.JPG0_DSC_0091.JPG0_DSC_0090.JPG

Last edited:
Thank you for your warm wishes, @dantist sovereign! We wish you the same: Happy and healthy New Year! Let's New Year brings lots of joy and happiness!

P.S. Do you celebrate New Year with a glass of Orange? Usually, it is Champagne... or vodka (Russian Champagne) :D

Thank you for your warm wishes, [

P.S. Do you celebrate New Year with a glass of Orange? Usually, it is Champagne... or vodka (Russian Champagne) :D

Yes, my friend, it's juice! When you're told you want to live longer, don't dDSC_0194.JPGrink alcohol. And I don't drink, I'd rather build ships

Completed the process

Simulate soil nails.In front of the grindingDSC_0195.JPGDSC_0193.JPG

Screenshot_20210108-213053.png

Finishing work on the forward bulkhead. How it really was (photo from the Louvre) and what the dea offers us. First, the lower gun ports cannot be located so close to the side. Accordingly, I move them to the bowsprit, and I will do the ladders on the other side of the port. As a consequence, the exits to the headboard should be located closer to the bowsprit. Secondly, on the upper deck, dea offers us some portholes. Why are they there? On the model from the Louvre there are gun ports. Therefore, I made the ports as they should be and there are only two of them

DSC_0254.JPGDSC_0252.JPGDSC_0253.JPG

Soleil Royale by Deagostini (version 2.0)
The rough skin of the body went on the left side to the top. I form the gun ports of the oper-deck and the inner rough skin of the bulwark. Basswood rail 2mm x 5mm. The task of this stage of construction is to get the correct contours of the model body, give it the necessary shape. Sufficient thickness, for example, of the bulwark in two boards will allow for the processing of the body with sandpaper to avoid thinning of the board and create a flat surface for finishing the skin.

DSC_0309.JPG
DSC_0310.JPG
DSC_0311.JPG
DSC_0296.JPG

Good progress... and I like music in the background. Who is playing?
Hi, thank you for your opinion. There is a lot of work to be done, now I intend to do the illumination of the next mid-deck deck

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210127-225820.png
    Screenshot_20210127-225820.png
    267.7 KB · Views: 4
Back