Солей Рояль - Soleil Royal

I purchased from Ivan Ivanov a set for self-assembly of a Field gun of the Griboval system and a carriage. The material is pink pear, blackened brass, the pear is covered with tung oil. The set was assembled easily, all the details were adjusted, I did not see any problems in the assembly. Detailed instructions and photos helped.
DSC_0332.JPG
DSC_0333.JPG
DSC_0324.JPG
DSC_0336.JPG
DSC_0322.JPG

And so, I made the main illumination of the three decks of the Soleil Piano (gon-deck, mid-deck, opera-deck) on LEDs+flickering LEDs with the effect of a candle flame+resistors) 78 pcs. x 12V. And additional illumination of the hold on four flickering LEDs on finger batteries. Now I am making the inner lining of the sides and bulwarks of the cherry rail.
I've finished arranging a frontal picnic area!
DSC_0167.JPG
DSC_0166.JPG
DSC_0191.JPG
DSC_0211.JPG

When will sheathing start? :rolleyes:
inspiration and courage for myself for rough plating. The fact is that the Russian version of Deagostini assumes many mistakes with decks and with cannon ports, including the hull in the bow. Parts. I don't really like this dip with contours. I am more impressed by such a body .. Therefore, I need to think a lot about how to implement such an idea.DSC_0386.JPG
DSC_0387.JPG
DSC_0388.JPG

Screenshot_20210119-000341.png

This is an impressive build on a beautiful ship. I really like the sheer bulk of her girth while your beautiful cat nestling up next to the ship creates an atmosphere of peace.

I'm working on the decks of the quarterdeck and quarterdeck. Deck flooring maple + pink pear, I'm trying to place a ladder on the afterdeck. I replaced the chicken coop, the one that I threw away from Deagostini, I made myself. And besides, I will place it not on the foredeck, but on the afterdeck.
DSC_0535.JPG
DSC_0550.JPG
DSC_0546.JPG
DSC_0545.JPG
DSC_0537.JPG
DSC_0529_resize_21.jpg
DSC_0525.JPG

Back