“La Jacinthe” Schooner France -1:42 scale [COMPLETED BUILD]

Superb result !! All the time spent on the realization is forgotten before the beauty of the model.
He remained to manufacture the window.

If I could give 10 time a like I would like to give!!!! Very good execution of the details and rigging and tackles etc.
Very Very Good Work

My work on the “La Jacinthe ” is coming to an end.
There’s always room from improvement, so one must know when to put the final point.
I would like to express my gratitude to honorable Masters, Dmitriy Shevelev and Slavyan Snarlev, whose work had inspired me to build this beautiful ship.
I would like to thank my friends Oleg Seregin and Vladimir Turbasov for the photo reports on the building process, that were of a big help for me. I would also like to thank Vladislav Stavanov for his help and support and all the Masters who paid attention to my work and helped me by the constructive critics and advices.
My best regards.

What shall I say -> Wonderful model - Great appearance - I am a fan of your work
Congratulations

And off course the questions has to come: What is your next project? We all here hope to see also your next model in a building log here in our forum.
But definitely: Many thanks, that you showed us the work on this master piece.

BTW: Please do not forget to present your model also in our gallery of finished models

Back